Tarte FRXtion Lip Balm and Exfoliator  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know everybody believe in the eyes as the most important one feature to beautify especially since eyes is the window to the soul
  • However i believe that if i play up my lips it will brighten up my whole complexion like no other especially when i have little or no time to touch up
  • I love to buy product like this as they are so worth the money spent
  • I like the fact that the sugar lip exfoliator does a great job at gently exfoliating my lips

• by janicemic

I am lip wear girl. I truly believe in perfecting the lips especially if i have little time to do my look. I know everybody believe in the eyes as the most important one feature to beautify especially since eyes is the window to the soul. However i believe that if i play up my lips it will brighten up my whole complexion like no other especially when i have little or no time to touch up.

Thus i am constantly on the search for innovative lip wear products that would beautify the lips. I was shopping online and when i saw Tarte FRXtion i know i have to get them. Tarte FRXtion is selling at $15 and I used to buy them at only $11 back then.

This product is such a versatile one. I

love to buy product like this as they are so worth the money spent. I get an attached mirror which is a super plus considering i sometimes forget to bring my own mini mirror out with me.

Aside from the plus which was the mirror, i get a lip balm and a lip exfoliator from one stick of lip wear. I love the packaging of this product. I get a square case with an attached mirror which is super handy for my lip wear application, and a lipstick tube on the right side of the packaging.

If that is not enough i have a combination of lip exfoliator on one side of the stick and a lip balm on another side. I love the fact that the exfoliator is made of sugar and they also ...

• contain sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil and chamomile flower extract. I also appreciate the fact that this lip product is made without paraben and bad chemical that will only hurt our skin and health.

The sugar lip exfoliator is great product for exfoliating my rhino lips. I need to exfoliate well gently exfoliate my lips daily for optimum lip condition. Thus the Tarte FRXtion is such a great product for me.

I could exfoliate at the same time and condition them with the balm on another side of the stick. I like the fact that the sugar lip exfoliator does a great job at gently exfoliating my lips. They are not harsh on my lips and at the same it does a great job in conditioning them.

However i hate the after math that i

need to deal with after every session of exfoliation as i needed to wipe the left over sugar on my lips. The sugar texture is grainy like and i like that they did not taste bad but not to the extent that they are tasty. The lip balm is clear in color and has a really smooth texture.

I love how easy it is to just smooth the emollient on to my lips once i have done exfoliating my lips. The lip balm has a vanilla taste to it thus they smell really good. I like the fact that the lip balm is also packed with Vitamin E for the extra protection on the lips.

They are great in everyday wear and does a good job in moisturizing my lips. I love this product all in all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031445150831/k2311a0315/3.15.11