Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo , is one of the best shampoos that you can purchase outside of a salon
  • It is an amazing product that helps even the most damaged hair like mine
  • I really recommend this product to everyone
  • I think it's great no matter what type of hair you have

• by Gina Gott

Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo , is one of the best shampoos that you can purchase outside of a salon. It is a little more expensive than your normal shampoo,but once you try it you will see a big difference in the way that your hair not only looks but feels. I love this stuff. It is an amazing product that helps even the most damaged hair like mine. I admit I color my hair , straighten my hair , and do all kinds of things to it.l This stuff saved it. I use other shampoo and conditioners that have helped a little in the past, but Biolage is an outstanding way to get almost instant results.

There are almost to many good things to many about this shampoo. I’ll start with the wonderful smell of it. It smells great and the scent lingers on your hair all day. I

have gotten compliments from quite a few people on the scent of my hair , and that always makes me feel good! The real reason to use this shampoo though is for it’s hydrating and moisturizing benefits. It really makes my hair look it’s best. My hair is very shiny after I use this shampoo. It is also smooth and sleek looking when it dries without being frizzy. I have very long hair that is way past shoulder length , and using a good shampoo is becoming mandatory.

There are just a couple of cons to using this particular shampoo. The main one is the price. It is very expensive for a shampoo,at least to me. This shampoo sometimes makes my hair feel a little greasy too. The third con is that it can be addictive once you start using it. It is really a great shampoo, so ...

• I can’t think of to many bad things to say about it. It is better than most shampoos out in the market today. It works as good as a salon shampoo, so you can’t really beat that.

I found this shampoo at Walgreens. It cost $19.00 for a 16.9 oz bottle. It is worth the price though if you have damaged hair like mine. I would pay even more for the results that this shampoo gives me. This product has a good mixture of lemongrass and wheat germ lipids to help condition your hair as well. It is a wonderful product for the money. Since I have been using this stuff I feel like I have a whole new head of hair! I really recommend this product to everyone. It is good for any hair type. I especially think people with color treated hair or heat style damaged

hair should use it. It is good for normal or oily hair too. I think it’s great no matter what type of hair you have!

I really like this product. It does amazing things to your hair right in front of your eyes. I can’t even tell you how good it feels after years of having slightly damaged hair to look in the mirror and see what my hair should always look like. Yes , this shampoo is expensive. Yes, it is worth it though. I think that you should try it if you are thinking about it. Think of this shampoo as an investment. You will be glad that you spent the money on it when you see your hair turn soft and shiny after the first use. It just gets better each time you wash your hair too. Try Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo , and you won’t be sorry.

Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031445140831/k2311a0315/3.15.11