Turtle Wax T-475 ICE Wheel and Tire Cleaner  » Cars  »
  • I was looking for something to clean my tires so I decided to give this a try
  • It not only cleans tires but it also cleans rims and I believe this is wonderful because it's like having two products in one
  • The brush is attached directly to the bottle and I believe this is very convenient because you don't have to be concerned about purchasing or having to keep up with another brush
  • I use it a lot for cleaning rims and I really love the results that I receive after using it
  • If you are considering it I would highly recommend purchasing it

• by John

I was looking for something to clean my tires so I decided to give this a try. I have tried several products for cleaning tires and I have to say that this is one of the better ones that I have tried. It not only cleans tires but it also cleans rims and I believe this is wonderful because it’s like having two products in one. It is sold in a 32 oz bottle and purchase it for 8 dollars. The price is very cheap compared to other similar products that I have used. I believe this is a great buy especially considering that you can use it to clean both rims and tires.

It’s sold in a bottle that not only includes a spray nozzle but it also

includes a tire brush. The brush is attached directly to the bottle and I believe this is very convenient because you don’t have to be concerned about purchasing or having to keep up with another brush. The brush is very thick and it contains a lot of bristles and I believe this helps out a lot when it comes to cleaning. I have used the same brush several times and unlike others that I have used the bristles are still straight and they have not started to bend at all. The bottle is rounded around the handle so it’s very easy to grasp.

This stuff is very powerful and it is so easy to use. It works wonders when it comes to cleaning tires and rims. It easily washes ...

• away dirt build up from my tires without a lot of soaking. It’s amazing to watch how well it works. Immediately after spraying this stuff on you will notice it streaming away the dirt. I use it a lot for cleaning rims and I really love the results that I receive after using it. When I first used it I was very satisfied with how easy it removed the black dust from my rims. It not only cleans rims but it also leaves a nice shiny look. I can say from experience that it leaves both the rims and tires looking new. I love the nice polish like finish that it provides to my tires. The polish is not only a nice look but
        I believe this also helps to prevent further build up which is certainly something that I can appreciate.

Overall I believe that this stuff is perfect. I am always amazed after using it. I have tried several similar products and I believe this is one of the best that you can buy. There are instructions included on the label and this was something that I was able to refer to a lot especially when I first started to use it. It’s so simple and easy to use, I’m sure almost anyone can use this stuff. If you are looking for something that’s cheap and hassle free to clean tires I would recommend giving this a try. If you are considering it I would highly recommend purchasing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 915031445090831/k2311a0315/3.15.11