Coby CX-CD241 Portable CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 20 dollars for it
  • I believe the price is cheap and in my opinion it's a really good buy
  • It's available in several colors but I decided to purchase the black one
  • There is a handle attached to it and I believe this is wonderful if you plan on carrying it around a lot
  • I would highly recommend making the purchase if you are considering it

• by John

I have owned this CD player for about a year now and I have had no issues whatsoever with it. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and I paid 20 dollars for it. I believe the price is cheap and in my opinion it’s a really good buy. Before purchasing it I priced several other similar products and this was one of the cheapest ones available.

It has a very basic design. It’s made out of very thick durable like material and I’m sure it will hold up for a while. There are only a few buttons on it and they are clearly labeled which makes it easy to operate. It also has a digital

display that has a built in LED which helps to view especially when you are in dim areas. It’s available in several colors but I decided to purchase the black one. It has a nice attractive look and the black color that it has gives it a nice modern look. Most of it is black but it also has silver like trimming around it which also helps to improve the look. It’s only 8 inches long so it doesn’t take up much space at all. It’s very light weight and easy to carry around. There is a handle attached to it and I believe this is wonderful if you plan on carrying it around a ...

• lot. I travel with it a lot and I can say from experience that the handle is a very convenient addition. It works with AC power and also batteries. I love the fact that it works with batteries. I believe it’s a must have for anyone that travels.

It now only looks good but it also works great. The audio is very clear and I love the quality of it. I was amazed at how well the sound works considering the size of this thing. It reads CDs very well and I have had no issues with it skipping during play. There are several great features included. I was amazed by all of

the features considering how cheap it is. Some of the features include track repeat, programmable tracks and search features. It not only plays CDs but it also has an am/fm radio. I mainly only use it for playing CDs. From my experience using the radio I have noticed that it can lose the signal at times especially when moving around. The antenna has to be extended to the max to get a clear radio signal.

If you are in the market for a CD player I don’t believe you can go wrong with it. It’s very inexpensive and I believe it’s well worth the price. I would highly recommend making the purchase if you are considering it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615031445080831/k2311a0315/3.15.11