Tooluxe 35 Piece Tire Repair Kit  » Cars  »
  • I believe that this can save you a lot of money
  • In my opinion it's a lot cheaper than paying a professional or getting a new tire
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart but I have noticed it being sold at several other retail stores also
  • I purchased it over a month ago and I paid 20 dollars for the entire kit
  • I would certainly highly recommend giving these a try before purchasing a new tire

• by John

There was a hole in my tire and I wanted an easy way to repair it without having to get a new tire. I purchased this tire repair kit and it works great. I believe that this can save you a lot of money. In my opinion it’s a lot cheaper than paying a professional or getting a new tire. I purchased it from Wal-Mart but I have noticed it being sold at several other retail stores also. It’s very easy to find so you won’t have to do much searching to find it. I purchased it over a month ago and I paid 20 dollars for the entire kit. I believe the price is relative cheap and it’s certainly a good bang for the buck.

The kit includes 30 tire plugs,

2 hex keys and sealing lubricant. It includes a very convenient storage case and I believe this was a great addition. It’s very easy to keep up with all of the pieces. The case is molded in a way that holds all of the parts neatly in place without moving them around.

I have used it several times and I can say from experience that it’s very easy to use. I’m sure that anyone can repair tires with it. All you have to do is simply find the hole and plug it with the tire plugs. It only took me about 15 minutes to repair my tire and I was amazed at the fact that it didn’t take much time to do. The plugs that are included are very strong ...

• and they hold up well. I have used other brands that tend to wear off after driving for a while but I have certainly not noticed that issue with these. It has been months since I initially repaired my tire and it’s still holding up perfectly. The plugs are also very thick so they fit well even when being used in very large holes. The sealant lubricant also works wonders when being used for larger holes. It seals the holes almost instantly and it doesn’t take much time to dry.

The kit also comes with a T Handle insert tool that used to push the plugs into the tire. The end of the tools has an insert that holds the tire plug until it’s pressed into the tire. One thing that I

love about the design of it is the fact that it has a stopper that let’s you know how far it should be pressed it. I believe this is great because it’s somewhat like a kit and I believe this is wonderful especially for someone that’s not very familiar with the process.

Overall, I believe they are a great buy. It’s very easy to use and there are also very detailed instructions that are included with it and they help you get familiar with the process before getting started. I have tried several other similar products to repair tires and I believe this is one of the best that you can buy. I would certainly highly recommend giving these a try before purchasing a new tire. They can save you a lot of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 915031444940831/k2311a0315/3.15.11