Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I decided to try this Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship conditioner, because the volumizing conditioner I have come to like best is from the Herbal Essences brand and I was willing to give them a try for other purposes

• by Laura Gordon

This is perhaps the first super silky conditioner that doesn’t weigh down my hair! I am so happy to have found it. I have long, fine, limp hair, and using any kind of hydrating or moisturizing or silk-ifying conditioner always weigh it down and make it even flatter. Usually, I have to search really hard for those volumizing conditioners that promise they don’t weigh your hair down at all, and only a select few of those even do the trick. But I’ve been suffering from split ends

lately, and trying to get my hair back to the even longer length that it used to be, and it’s just not growing well without the proper nourishment.

So I decided to try this Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship conditioner, because the volumizing conditioner I have come to like best is from the Herbal Essences brand and I was willing to give them a try for other purposes. I could not be more happy with how this brand pulled through for me again!

The conditioner is a very creamy, pink substance – not ...

• necessarily as sophisticated as some others, but it smells very nice and leaves an even nicer general smell in your hair after using it. It comes in a nice size bottle for only a few bucks, and it’s an attractive bottle too – not just some plain, bland container that you wouldn’t necessarily want to dispense stuff onto your hair from.

I also like how easily this conditioner washes out. Usually, nourishing conditioners are really hard form me to wash out, and I have to work at it for quite

awhile before all that silkiness (telltale sign that the product is still in my hair) rinses out. But this conditioner not only rinses out in good time, it washes out without taking the silky feel out of your hair. While other silky conditioners seemed to offer that silky quality mostly only while they were IN my hair, this one actually leaves it silky itself – the true mark of actually being ‘nourished’, rather than having a brief makeover.

Recommended! My hair has been nothing but beautiful since using this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031444930831/k2311a0315/3.15.11