Oil of Olay Regenerist Eye Serum, 0.5 Ounce
  • After hearing some good reports from friends, I decided to try Olay Regenerist eye serum
  • I have tried some of their other products, including other eye products which cost more than this one– but this was the one everyone seemed to think would be best for me
  • When I first started using the serum, I thought it was a little too shiny looking to wear during the day
  • I think as I get older and my skin gets thinner and drier a product like this will be a likely option
  • I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good, gentle, fragrance free eye product that is affordable

• by reviewabit

After hearing some good reports from friends, I decided to try Olay Regenerist eye serum. I have tried some of their other products, including other eye products which cost more than this one– but this was the one everyone seemed to think would be best for me. I do not have sensitive skin at all times.

It becomes sensitive when I have acne flare ups, or in the winter when it is very dry. At that time I am prone to dry, itchy skin that does not react well to some products if they contain strong chemicals and fragrances.

Most of the

time I am fine with standard face products, but I would like to find the ones that I can reliably wear all year round, so that I can be sure I always have some around for when I need it. This Regenerist eye serum is not the most “natural” in the world, and I am more and more interested in natural products, even though I still use many mainstream ones.

This one has most of the usual chemicals that natural product fans like to complain about. However, I am interested in results above all.

When I first started using the ...

• serum, I thought it was a little too shiny looking to wear during the day. It sort of left an oil sheen around my eyes, which accentuated the tired-eye look.

I reserved it for night time wear and just wore a moisturizer during the day instead, so technically I did not use as directed, since Olay reccomends day and night use. That said, I did see some improvement in the way my eyelids looked.

I had some dry spots that were bugging me and this removed them, leaving my eyes looking refreshed, and even less puffy when it was close to time for

my menstrual period. I never experienced any irritation, even with using it so close to my eyes.

In fact, it seemed to soothe the skin. I am not sure if I would use it during a bout of very oily skin, since it is a little heavy for that.

I think as I get older and my skin gets thinner and drier a product like this will be a likely option. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good, gentle, fragrance free eye product that is affordable.

Although it does contain some chemicals, it seemed pretty benign to me in practical usage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414031444720931/k2311a0314/3.14.11