Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer 33.8 fl oz  » Health  »
  • I love Paul Mitchell’s tea tree products
  • I recently decided to buy the hair and body moisturizer, since I loved all the other products, I thought this would be a good addition to the collection
  • I like to be able to use all matching products sometimes, and now I have the body bar, shampoo, conditioner and this moisturizer to use
  • The only problem with using it on the face is that you do have to be careful to avoid getting it in your eyes as it will burn
  • I think this product is a great addition to the Paul Mitchell line and I will definitely recommend it to anyone who loves the quality of the shampoo and its amazing fragrance

• by reviewabit

I love Paul Mitchell’s tea tree products. I have used the shampoo and conditioner regularly for years because I love the nice tingle and cool effect on my scalp. I recently decided to buy the hair and body moisturizer, since I loved all the other products, I thought this would be a good addition to the collection.

This is a conditioner that has a different texture than any others I have used. It is slightly heavier, and works to moisturize skin lightly, but thoroughly.

It can be used for a variety of things. I have not used it as a rinse out conditioner since I

have the regular one, but I have tried it as a leave in treatment, and it really helps to tame frizzy hair and make your hair soft and manageable.

Just a tiny bit rubbed into your scalp will give you a nice tingle that lasts longer than just using the shampoo. It will also eradicate itchy scalp, and if you have any worries about fungal infection or other kinds of infection, the tea tree in this is potent enough to have a significant therapeutic effect.

The healthy properties of tea tree oil are almost endless, and I love having an all-in-one product for hair and body that contains it.

• I have a number of tea tree products, and sometimes even make my own– but none of them have a scent that compares to the Paul Mitchell tea tree line.

It is rich, unique, and so refreshing. I like to be able to use all matching products sometimes, and now I have the body bar, shampoo, conditioner and this moisturizer to use.

I don’t usually use it in the winter, since it tends to make me feel cold and tingly, but it is fantastic in the summer. Sometimes I use it just to cool down– I splash my face with cold water after being out in the heat,

and then apply some of this moisturizer, which gives me a soft yet not oily glow, and makes my face feel nice and cool.

The only problem with using it on the face is that you do have to be careful to avoid getting it in your eyes as it will burn. So if I use an eye serum, I put that on first so as not to accidentally smear any tea tree in my eyes.

I think this product is a great addition to the Paul Mitchell line and I will definitely recommend it to anyone who loves the quality of the shampoo and its amazing fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414031444600931/k2311a0314/3.14.11