Grill Daddy GB91062C Grill Cleaning Tool  » Housewares  »
  • I was looking for an easier way to clean my grill so I decided to give this tool a try
  • Overall I have been very impressed with it and I am so glad that I decided to purchase it
  • I purchased it from over a year ago and I bought it from Amazon
  • At the time of purchase I paid 17 dollars for it
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's looking to purchase it

• by John

I was looking for an easier way to clean my grill so I decided to give this tool a try. Overall I have been very impressed with it and I am so glad that I decided to purchase it. I purchased it from over a year ago and I bought it from Amazon.com. I don’t believe it’s sold in any stores so you will have to wait for it to ship to you. I received it in about 3 days so it doesn’t take very long to ship. At the time of purchase I paid 17 dollars for it. Initially when I purchased it I believed that the price was a bit expensive but after using it I believe it’s certainly worth paying the 17 dollars for. I am so glad that I decided to

purchase it.

It’s made out of what seems to be very high quality plastic material so it holds up well. Overall it’s 16 inches long. It’s very short compared to other similar products that I have used and this is something that I like about it. It’s very easy to handle. It’s also only weighs one pound so it’s easy to carry this thing around. The handle is also rounded off at the end which makes it easy to grasp and very comfortable to use. Their is a ring included on the end of the handle which is a perfect addition because you can store it almost anywhere.

When it comes to cleaning this thing works great. It uses steam to clean and I believe this is great. All you have to do is simply add ...

• water to it and turn on the grill. The steam button is conveniently located on the handle so it’s very easy to access. It’s very inexpensive to use because you won’t have to repeatedly purchase cleaning solution. The fact that it uses steam not onnly makes it inexpensive but it also makes it safe to use especially considering that it’s used to clean grills. The bristles are made out of very strong material. The bristles are very long also and I can say from experience that this helps to clean in smaller areas. I love using it because it eliminates a lot of hassle. The brush on it is replace-able but it very rarely has to be replaced. I have been using it a lot and the brush has held up perfect so far.
        Another thing that I love about the brush is that it’s dish washer safe. Whenever I need to clean it all I have to do is simply throw it into the dishwasher to clean it in no time. I don’t believe it can be much easier. I believe that this is a lot easier than having to use a scraper to clean grills. It removes thick build up easily with out having to scrub over and over. It cleans very well and you don’t have to be concerned about it leaving anything behind.

I don’t believe you can find a better brush to clean with. I have owned it for a year now and it has worked so much better than I initially expected. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s looking to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314031444580831/k2311a0314/3.14.11