Covergirl lashblastfusion in black/brown mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do think Covergirl has pretty decent products for the money they charge, but in all honesty I have never been a big fan of their mascara's until I found Covergirl lashblastfusion in black/brown mascara
  • I paid $7.99CDN plus tax for this lashblastfusion mascara
  • When I unscrewed the lid of this Covergirl mascara I noticed that the applicator was very unusual
  • This is a fabulous mascara by Covergirl and I would definitely buy it again

• by Melissa Glenn

I am a huge fan of Covergirl products although I tend to go for more high priced cosmetics when I have the money. I do think Covergirl has pretty decent products for the money they charge, but in all honesty I have never been a big fan of their mascara’s until I found Covergirl lashblastfusion in black/brown mascara.

I am a really pale girl, and black mascara looks terrible on me. I usually try to find an

all brown mascara, and one of the few drug store cosmetic companies that carry one is Maybelline. When I couldn’t find a Maybelline brown mascara, my Cosmetician suggested I try the Covergirl black/brown mascara and told me this particular brand was actually more brown than black so it should look good with my fair complexion.

I paid $7.99CDN plus tax for this lashblastfusion mascara. It came in a white cardboard backing showing a long navy blue tube of mascara with a slanted applicator lid. This is actually the longest tube of mascara I have ever bought from Covergirl or any other cosmetic company. It actually felt like I was holding a small flashlight in my hand. I just wondered if it was actually going to work.

When I unscrewed the lid of this Covergirl mascara I noticed that the applicator was very unusual. The bristles were so tiny, and so clumped together I wondered ...

• Covergirl lashblastfusion in black/brown mascara
      how I would ever apply this mascara to my rather long lashes. Not only that, but there were so many bristles! Tentatively I tried to use it.

To my suprise having tiny brushes on a mascara brush actually works really well. Because they were cylinder shaped I could actually roll the applicator brush back and forth along my lashes without having to get more mascara on the applicator. This applicator didn’t clump my lashes, nor did it

make them stick together. It even reached the tiny little eyelashes I have in the corner of my eyes. When I stood back from applying this mascara I went wow! It really made my eyes stand out and the color really was more brown than black.

This is a fabulous mascara by Covergirl and I would definitely buy it again. It’s easy to use and it works. I just wish lashblastfusion came in an all brown color!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031444520831/k2311a0314/3.14.11