Dove Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse
  • I love the fact that i can always find Dove's product on sales or even 50 % discount sometimes
  • Thats one of the reason why i bought the Dove Curl & Sculpt Definining Mousse
  • Our local drug store was having a 50 % sales for some of Dove's product and since i have just perm my hair i thought i could just buy and settle with Dove Curl & Sculpt Definining Mousse for them
  • The best part is the result is long lastig when i wear this mousse

• by janicemic

I can not say that i am a big fan of Dove products however i did get my hands on them every now and then. I have not love every single Dove products though some of them work great while most of them work averagely, a small percentage of them work miserably. I can not fault much with them though considering they are moderately and sometimes cheaply priced. I love the fact that i can always find Dove’s product on sales or even 50 % discount sometimes.

Thats one of the reason why i bought the Dove Curl & Sculpt Definining Mousse. Our local drug store was having a 50 % sales

for some of Dove’s product and since i have just perm my hair i thought i could just buy and settle with Dove Curl & Sculpt Definining Mousse for them. My perm is a semi permanent one.

I wanted a perm for my short holiday and since my perm is not permanent one i thought i should not waste with expensive salon ones. I love this product when my hair is still curly however when they lost the curls, Dove Curl & Sculpt Definining Mousse did nothing but clump my hair all together. There’s no curl even if i were to sculpt them endlessly with my curl iron.

I was very dissappointed especially since this work so well when my curls were on however when they go back to its original state which is straight i can not achieve a single curl. My hair were not define but clump together in big strands from right to left. It was horibble but also amusing to look at.

I was asked if i am trying to design the world funniest hair style since my husband came home half way in my desperate attempt to achieve some curls. I love the packaging of this bottle though. I love how the bottle is so smooth when i hold on to them.

The bottle is white in color with ...

• Dove Curl & Sculpt Defining Mousse
      blue neck and dispenser with a clear cap over the dispenser. The texture of this curl and sculpting mousse is very lightweight. They worked really well when i had my semi permanent curls on.

I love almost everthing about this curl and sculpting lotion except the fact that they are sticky. They are really extremely sticky and i guess that is why i only need a little of this light lotion to sculpt my hair. My hair is extremely long to the waist and with the loose curls i have on, they are only shorter by a few inches and i am surprised with the small amount of mousse that i need

to sculpt my long hair.

I do not like the sticky feel and i always rushed to wash my hands after i did my hair. However i love the result that i achieved with this sculpt and curl mousse. My curls are so defined and they are really soft when they are dry.

I love the fact that i can have bouncy and natural curls after i sculpt and curl them. The best part is the result is long lastig when i wear this mousse. They are easy to wash and rinse off too as there is no sticky residue on my hair.

The floral smell is not too strong once my hair dries off.

Theresa Sullivan says :

re : I love the fact that i can always find Dove’s product on sales or even 50 % discount sometimes
I’m always looking for new deals. Dove is one of the best companies when it comes to coupons and discounts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031444350831/k2311a0314/3.14.11