Duwop Shadow Lift - Eye Shadow
  • I do not own a lot of Duwop's beauty product however this one is definitely one of the gem that i hang on tightly
  • Out of the four shades i love Sun the most
  • Thus i had to be careful to pump just midway of a full pump to avoid waistage
  • However, the packaging is not a big issue especially considering the ingredients in this liquid eye shadow that help in reversing aging skin of the eye lids
  • The eye shadow is creamy and liquid state on my eye lids and unfortunately they take a while to dry out

• by janicemic

This is one of the product that i truly adore from Duwop. I do not own a lot of Duwop’s beauty product however this one is definitely one of the gem that i hang on tightly. I have introduced them to a lot of my friends especially girl friends who are keen on anti aging products. This is one of the must buy ones and i got mine when there was a 20 % discount to the product. They are a little expensive at $29 per bottle of eye shadow and i only get 6.

1 ml of eye shadow from each bottle. I purchased 3 more shades when i saw Duwop had a crazy sales and i got the rest of the shades at $14 each. It is one of the impulse buy however i did not have much qualm of the product itself other than the malfunctioning packaging. Out of the four shades i love Sun the most.

Sun is the shade of copper that has shimmers in them. They are just as golden as the sun. I truly love the shade as i felt that

it brings out the color on my pale complexion. Tide is my second favorite shade and i love to use shadow as a base of my other shades.

This is a must to use when i am trying to pull one of my infamous smoky eyes. Tide is the shade of gray with some shimmers in them. Heat is my third favorite shadow of the four. Heat is very warm pink with shimmers.

I usually wear them alone and i love how simple and yet how classy i look with it. The pink shade has some gold note in background and thus the color appears like a combination of the two. This is such a beautiful shade to be flaunt alone. Phoenix is my least favorite of all but dont get me wrong the shade is still very pretty to look at, its just that if i were to choose i will not pick this shade to wear them alone but if i couple them with my other shadows, they are so pretty to look at.

Phoenix is the shade of light but warm purple with shimmers ...

• in them. The purple shade has a little brownish or grayish background color that made the whole shade so unique to look at. These shadow are packed in a pump tube and as much as i love pump bottle i always find the packaging to have some fault in them. Well mostly the pump just does not work well in dispensing the product, however this one is total opposite.

The pump always gives me too much of eye shadow that i ended up having to waste them. The hole is small if you look at it, however the texture of the eye shadow is very smooth thus one full force pump is too much of shadow for both my eyes. Thus i had to be careful to pump just midway of a full pump to avoid waistage. I sometimes think this is one of the packaging tactics of a company so that i ended up buying sooner.

However, the packaging is not a big issue especially considering the ingredients in this liquid eye shadow that help in reversing aging skin of the eye lids. I love

the fact that this eye shadow has anti aging ingredients in them thus aside from beautifying my eyes i am also taking care of the skin on my eye lids. The eye shadow felt so good when i apply them on my eyes. They cool and refresh my eye lids and i felt that i had botox on my eye lids if that is even possible.

My eye lids appear tighter in skin elasticity and somehow i appear fresher like i had a good night sleep. The eye shadow is creamy and liquid state on my eye lids and unfortunately they take a while to dry out. However i do love the fact that the shimmers are very soft and fine in texture thus i did not feel any discomfort or irittation wearing this shadow. Once the shadow is dry, it appears as if i have the most natural eye color on.

I love how long lasting these shadows are as i could wear them the whole day and there is no creasing whatsoever. The shadow hold up really well until i wash them with my eye make up remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031444310831/k2311a0314/3.14.11