NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Unfortunately, I was not impressed by this mascara at all and I definitely regret spending as much money as I did on this product
  • The main problem that I have with the NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara is the fact that it dries out incredibly quickly and starts to flake off of my lashes throughout the day
  • I can pick little black flakes off of the skin beneath my eyes and I know that it is this mascara just failing me
  • I thought that NARS was a wonderful makeup line but this mascara is making me think otherwise
  • I will not be purchasing this again in the future and I do not recommend it to anyone else

• by Intensify

The newest addition to my ever growing mascara collection is the NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara. There is also a NARS Larger than Life Lengthening Mascara. Both retail for twenty five dollars. I went for the Volumizing version of this mascara because I personally prefer volume to length but I am sort of curious to try the other formulation as well. I have never owned any mascara product by NARS so the main reason why I made the purchase was curiosity. Unfortunately, I was not impressed by this mascara at all and I definitely regret spending as much money as

I did on this product.

The main problem that I have with the NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara is the fact that it dries out incredibly quickly and starts to flake off of my lashes throughout the day. I can pick little black flakes off of the skin beneath my eyes and I know that it is this mascara just failing me. Among its other problems are the fact that it smudges and clumps up as well. The formulation is not waterproof so there is nothing to prevent it from smudging all over my skin and giving me raccoon eyes.

• Another thing I hate is the clumping. Clumping is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to mascara products. If I am paying twenty five dollars for one bottle of mascara, I expect it not to clump. I thought that NARS was a wonderful makeup line but this mascara is making me think otherwise. I was not able to notice any results in terms of increased volume because I spent so much time trying to comb the clumps out of my lashes. All in all, using this product was a bad experience.

Another thing I absolutely hate about this mascara is that

it is hard to remove. I had some minor lash fallout trying to remove this mascara and I honestly do believe that if I attempted to use this on a daily basis, I would end up with no eyelashes at all. Overall, I have to give the NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara a rating of a 2 out of 10. There is absolutely nothing I can think of about this product that I like. It is way too expensive and completely ineffective. I will not be purchasing this again in the future and I do not recommend it to anyone else.

NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031444210831/k2311a0314/3.14.11