Folger’s Country Roast Coffee
    • by angel705

I am a coffee addict that always loves a great bargain. I had the chance to purchase Folger’s Country Roast coffee for a really low price.

I did not expect

it to taste so good because it was so cheap.

I decided to give it a try anyway and figured that if it was horrible at least it did not ...

• cost much.

I was so wrong to think that because it had such a smooth roasted flavor.

I’m not going to change this coffee flavor anytime soon because my addiction has been fed.

Coffee lovers should definitely try this awesome flavor and add it to their private stash.

I can honestly say it was well worth the cost.

Jackie Barker says :

where can I buy this Folgers Country Roast coffee?
    maxine says :

dollar general for about $ 7.25 varies from state to state
    Joanna says :

Wal-Mart sells it for about $ 3.50 per brick or $ 6.00 per large canister. Also, there are often coupons available in the newspaper or online, if you can find a coupon you are likely to pay less.
    angel705 replies :

I was lucky and am able to purchase it from my local Dollar General Store. I honestly can`t live a day without the stuff.
    R. Kuch says :

I find that country roast has an odd chemical like taste to it. I was looking online to see what that taste is. I liked the coffee except for that taste.
    Darlene LaBelle says :

For my home coffee I do prefer the Folgers Country Roast. I was recently pleasantly surprised by the fresh rich flavor of Wendy`s coffee. Just to say, I did not find it overly strong or bitter as Starbucks or McD`s.
    Linda Quinn says :

re : Coffee lovers should definitely try this awesome flavor and add it to their private stash
    I just tried Folger’s Country Roast for the first time today because it was on sale and seemed a super value. However, 2 hours after drinking it, I still detect a sort of sour/bitter aftertaste. At the same time, it is supposed to be "mild", and while you’re drinking it, it is. But that aftertaste is nasty
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27304144420130/k2311a043/4.3.07