Dollar Tree Plastic Tumbler Cups  » Housewares  »
  • I noticed that we were somehow running out of drinking cups
  • I don’t too much worry about cups, and prefer bottled water, but my kids and husband like to drink out of cups all the time Since all of my had somehow disappeared I decided to go out and purchase some inexpensive cups for the moment
  • I thought for sure he would have broken one of them by now, but they have withstand our very had tile floor
  • I think that these tumblers are something that is also good for a kid’s birthday party
  • I found these tumblers to be safe for kids of all ages, and perfect for their little hands to hold

• by adrean_j

I noticed that we were somehow running out of drinking cups. I don’t too much worry about cups, and prefer bottled water, but my kids and husband like to drink out of cups all the time Since all of my had somehow disappeared I decided to go out and purchase some inexpensive cups for the moment. I went to the local Dollar Tree Store and purchased the Plastic Tumbler Cups. These cups were multi colored. This is perfect for kids, because they are fun. The bright colors can catch the eye, and make it more exciting to drink. The cup came

with green, blue, and red cups that were 8 ounces. These tumblers were not very big. 8 ounces may not seem like a lot, but it is good for kids. I also like that 8 ounces is just enough to measure out the amount of water needed daily. I though getting six of these cups for one dollar was a good bargain. I did not really find out that these tumbrels were not as good as they seemed.

When I took them out of the packaging, I noticed that the tumblers were a little thinner than I would have liked. I mean the cups were still sturdy, but the thinness started problems when I put them in the dishwasher. It is not like they just broke down and melted or anything, but they did become a little distorted due to the hot water. I don’t like putting these cups in the dishwasher, and much rather wash them by hand. They are very easy to wash by hand, and it does not try to hold dirt or grime. I also like that breaking these cups are virtually impossible. I noticed my toddler son grab these cups on multiple occasions and throw them across ...

• Dollar Tree Plastic Tumbler Cups
      the room, just for fun. I thought for sure he would have broken one of them by now, but they have withstand our very had tile floor. I think that these tumblers are something that is also good for a kid’s birthday party. It’s better than buying disposable cups, because you can keep them after using them.

I would recommend these tumblers to people with kids. The glasses are kind small for casual drinking for adults. It is good to measure out a cup of juice, or sugary drinks that you don’t want to consume too much. Of I think these

are decent, but definitely not something that should be used as main drinking cup around the house. I found these tumblers to be safe for kids of all ages, and perfect for their little hands to hold. These tumblers are fairly inexpensive, so it is not hard to stack up on them. I mean you really can’t beat six cups for one single dollar. I could see myself buying this product again, and think it is okay. The only irritating thing is that they cannot possibly go in the dishwasher, and force me to do dishes manually when I am really not in the mood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314031444150831/k2311a0314/3.14.11