Pic Boric Acid Roach Killer III  » Housewares  »
  • After a couple of days, we noticed a few roaches creeping around, which is not cool
  • I like being able to kill roaches without having to choke myself with loud and breathtaking sprays
  • It can also be a hazard, and I would recommend sweeping it slowly
  • After I left, my brother told me he ended up still having to go out and purchase a spray to eliminate the roach problem

• by adrean_j

When my brother first moved to his new apartment, I was there with him to help and support. I helped him move into his first apartment and even stayed with him for a week to get things settled, before I had to head home. When he moved into the apartment everything seemed fine. After a couple of days, we noticed a few roaches creeping around, which is not cool. We both despise roaches and complained to the office. They sprayed, but two days after, there were still roaches creeping around the apartment. I could not personally stay there anymore unless something was done. I then took matters into my own hands and purchased the Pic Boric Acid Roach Killer III from a local Dollar Tree store.

The acid came in a 5 ounce container and came in the form of a white powder. In order to open it a hole has to be cut into the very thick plastic. This was a chore, but I was able to get it done with some big scissors.

Once the container was open I spread the powder across the apartment. This powder is poisonous so I had to be really careful and spread it slowly. The powder did not pour from the whole easily, and I often noticed it getting clogged. I had to squeeze the bottle on a few occasions to get rid of any clogs. The powder is odorless, which is a good thing. I like being able to kill roaches without having ...

• to choke myself with loud and breathtaking sprays. After spreading the acid, we did not see a difference right away. After about two more days, we started to see the little bugs dead around the apartment. It was a task to clean them up, but I much rather see them dead than crawling on me in my sleep. When I left his apartment, I was still seeing at least one roach a day. I was not too satisfied with this product, because I like a product that will work quickly and efficiently. I also like something that can be safely spread in more areas.

This powder is really limited, because unlike spray, it never dries up or dissolves. To get rid of it, I have to

sweep it up, which can be a chore. It can also be a hazard, and I would recommend sweeping it slowly. This powder is not something that you want to see floating in the air. It could possibly get into the airway or the eyes. Though this product does work, I do not see myself buying it again. After I left, my brother told me he ended up still having to go out and purchase a spray to eliminate the roach problem. I would not really recommend this product to people with children or pets. It is very dangerous, and the brightness and whiteness of it can attract kids and pets eyes. Though this product is inexpensive and fairly easy to use, I would not use it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314031444140831/k2311a0314/3.14.11