Dial Roll on Antiperspirant Deodorant Crystal Breeze  » Health  »
  • What I like is that it stays clear throughout the day and does not turn white like other roll on clear deodorants
  • I did not sweat as much as usual and noticed that my shirt never became wet
  • I would definitely use this product again
  • I think it keeps me smelling fresh all day and can benefit almost anyone
  • I have a problem trying to find quality deodorants, and I am happy to add this to my list of trusted antiperspirants

• by adrean_j

I have always been a fan of dial products and I also am a fan of deodorant. I sweat a lot for a woman and will not go a day without some sort of antiperspirant or deodorant. When I saw the Dial Roll on Antiperspirant Deodorant Crystal Breeze, I just had to buy it. I knew that Dial was a good brand, and I liked that this roll on deodorant was very inexpensive at only a dollar. The antiperspirant came with 1.5 ounces and the little container was perfect for travel. I liked the small size, and love having a deodorant that

I can take with me anywhere, not knowing when I could need it. The deodorant had a roll-on on ball that glided with ease. The scent of it was very nice. I liked that it smelled fresh, but not too perfume like. It was not overwhelming and just made me smell like I had just hopped out of the shower and had used a really fresh soap.

When I rolled the deodorant, it was clear and cool against the skin. I liked that I could wear my tank tops and sleeveless shirts without any stains. What I like is that it stays ...

• clear throughout the day and does not turn white like other roll on clear deodorants. I also like that this deodorant is soothing against my skin. It is not irritating, even though it is scented. I liked using this deodorant after shaving my underarms, because it always settled any irritation. As far as protection, this antiperspirant works. I did not sweat as much as usual and noticed that my shirt never became wet. At times I would feel a drop of sweat trickling, but evaporate very quickly. I liked this deodorant also because it kept me dry for a large duration
        of the day. It was not one of those products that I have to reapply over and over again.

I would definitely use this product again. It is effective and does not put a huge dent in my wallet. I think it keeps me smelling fresh all day and can benefit almost anyone. I would recommend this product to people who sweat a lot like me. I have a problem trying to find quality deodorants, and I am happy to add this to my list of trusted antiperspirants. The small container can last for about a month, depending on how much you use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414031444130831/k2311a0314/3.14.11