Western Family Cool Cherry Eucalyptus Cough Drops  » Medicine  »
  • I also noticed that when I have really bad cough my throat starts to itch and becomes dry
  • I know that there is only so much that a cough drop can do, but I will still happily use them
  • I thought they were a good choice, considering they were very inexpensive at only a little over a dollar
  • I found myself taking one of these drops as soon as I got into the car
  • It works quickly and I love that I felt some relief almost immediately after sticking it into my mouth

• by adrean_j

I hate dealing with a cough, especially when it is intense. Sometimes my cough gets so intense that it starts to burn the inside of my chest. I also noticed that when I have really bad cough my throat starts to itch and becomes dry. The drier my throat is the more painful the cough becomes in the throat area. I know that there is only so much that a cough drop can do, but I will still happily use them. I have recently tried the Western Family Cool Cherry Eucalyptus Cough Drops. I thought they were a good choice, considering

they were very inexpensive at only a little over a dollar. I also thought that it was nice to get a large bag of 40 drops for that price. The bag was resealable, which is always good when handling a bag of cough drops. This kept the remaining drops from falling out of the bag and making a mess. I found myself taking one of these drops as soon as I got into the car.

When I popped this drop into my mouth, it was sweet, but also very strong. I liked the cherry and think it did a good ...

• job at downplaying some of the eucalyptus flavor. I thought it dissolved very well, and I felt the eucalyptus working through my mouth and throat. I liked how the cough drops helped to contain the cough. It slowed my coughs down, making them less frequent. I noticed that my coughs were still harsh, but was happy with some results, rather than none. While I was using this product, I popped a cough drop in my mouth every hour or so. This helped me throughout the day, and kept my throat from having that itchy scratchy feeling that I despise. I did
        not too much like the after taste of these cough drops, but thought it was worth it to get some relief.

I like this product, though I have tried much better cough drops. It helps relieve some of my coughing woes, and leaves me in a little better of a mood. I wish they would have done more for pain, but it does not advertise any type of pain relief. I would recommend this product to anyone who is battling light or moderate cough. It works quickly and I love that I felt some relief almost immediately after sticking it into my mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614031444120831/k2311a0314/3.14.11