Suave Max Hold Hairspray
  • I highly recommend Suave Max Hold Hairspray for styling needs on a small budget

• by angel705
      I get so tired of purchasing hairsprays that make my hair feel like rough moss . I was able to use this product for three days in a row before

I had to wash it out.

Usually my curls will fall as soon as I step outside in humid weather, but not after using this hairspray.

Suave makes great ...

Kylie says :

I have to say I was disappointed because my curls didn’t stay for so long and it made my hair stiff. I would not recommend this product. Although it might smell good, believe me you would not want to try it. My hair do not stay in place and I would’ve thought this product was good.

Joanna says :

Hi,

I have curly hair as well and I have found that one of the best products in Alberto Vo5’s moussing gel. I just put in my hair while it is wet and let I air dry. Usually I need nothing else, but from time to time I do use a bit of hair spray. Perhaps, you would like that. Hope this helps you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304144410130/k2311a043/4.3.07