Jenulence Mineral Eye Shadow- Aquamarine Sparkling 1.5gm
  • I love makeup, but mineral makeup really puts it over the top
  • The color is stunning, definitely an aqua color greenish, with a beautifully shimmering sparkle
  • I love this type of packaging, because I like to be able to see what is inside
  • I highly recommend the Jenulence company and the aquamarine colored eye shadow

• by CoffeeBreak

I love makeup, but mineral makeup really puts it over the top! Its so much better being able to use a makeup product without having to wonder what kinds of chemicals are soaking into your skin.

I discovered Jenulence recently through the many blogs I love to read. They a really nice selection of mineral powders and other makeup products. I love their motto, “If you can’t eat it, don’t use it on your skin.” To me, this really shows the top-quality products this company strives to produce. I have a very high opinion of companies such as

this one.

I love sparkles, and I also love vibrant colors, so one product I got from this company was the aquamarine “sparkling” mineral eye shadow. The color is stunning, definitely an “aqua” color greenish, with a beautifully shimmering sparkle. I love the look, it’s a dazzling color! I’m really glad I got this one.

The eye shadow comes in a tiny clear plastic container with a black and clear cap. You can clearly see what color powder is inside. I love this type of packaging, because I like to be able to see what is inside.

The powder is ...

• very loose, which required a little getting-used-to for me. I usually use a powder that is not loose, and this has the potential of getting messy if you aren’t careful with it! Thankfully, after twisting off the cap, there is another clear plastic “cap” of sorts. It has a few holes in it. This helps the powder to not get all over the place when opening the cap. I’m really glad they have those extra plastic caps, because they are so helpful!

After removing the second plastic cap, you see a stunning aqua-green colored powder. Since the

powder is so loose, it’s very easy to overapply, causing the makeup to look very dark. I used an eye shadow applicator, and wiped some of it off, and it looked really good. Although you don’t want to wipe off too much, or the beautiful sparkles will also come off.

This Jenulence eye shadow mineral powder in the aquamarine sparkling color is a superior product. Not only is it good for your skin, but after mastering its application, you will have an absolutely stunning product you’ll love to use! I highly recommend the Jenulence company and the aquamarine colored eye shadow!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031444060831/k2311a0314/3.14.11