Western Family Mint Mouthwash
  • I like using the lid as a cup, whenever I am not sharing the mouthwash with anyone
  • Using this mouthwash daily, I also noticed that my gums started to bleed less
  • I think it is good to use every now and then
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive mouthwash that works

• by adrean_j

Mouthwash is something that is a must in my house. I have discovered that it keeps my teeth clean and healthy although I smoke. I have always feared developing tar stains and try to use mouthwash at least once a day. I am not dedicated to one type of mouthwash and will try almost any brand once. One product that I remember trying is the Western Family Mint Mouthwash. The mouthwash was on sale at a nearby grocery store for only about two dollars. The bottle came with 33.8 ounces of the green mouthwash. The bottle was a little bulky, but was still

fairly easy to handle. The lid was large in size, and perfect for measuring out the mouthwash. I like using the lid as a cup, whenever I am not sharing the mouthwash with anyone. It is much better than putting my mouth directly on the bottle, like many.

The mouthwash was very strong in my mouth and very overwhelming. The liquid was thin, and easy to swish around. It was the perfect consistency, but burned my tongue. The mint flavor was too intense, and made me not even want to deal with it. I was able to gargle the wash for about ten ...

• to fifteen seconds, before I felt the need to spit it out. I liked the way my mouth felt after rinsing it thoroughly with water. My mouth felt fresh and really clean. What I liked most is that it eliminated my smoker’s breath. I also liked that the mint flavor stayed in my mouth for about an hour after. It is nice to breathe in and get that cool mint feeling. Using this mouthwash daily, I also noticed that my gums started to bleed less. I have really sensitive gums, and they tend to bleed when I brush them. This Western Family mouthwash
        has cut that down by half.

I think this is an okay flavor. I would use it more often, if it wasn’t for the overwhelming flavor it has. I think it is good to use every now and then. I think this product is especially good early morning, because it washes away that nasty morning breath within a few seconds. I feel this product is safe and I have never suffered any side effects from it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive mouthwash that works. I would not recommend it to those who are sensitive to extreme mint or hot flavors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414031444050831/k2311a0314/3.14.11