Clorox Green Works Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I like to use the greenworks on other surfaces in the house that I would be afraid to use bleach on
  • One thing I noticed about this cleaner is that it can leave a slight film behind, so sometimes I need to rinse and dry the area that I cleaned after using this product
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to cut down on chemical cleaners, and looking for an effective, everyday cleaner that works
  • I make sure I always have a bottle of Greenworks in the cupboard, and I consider it to be a good product overall

• by kaygen

I have many differrent products in my cleaning supply cupboard, and each has its own purpose. There are some products that I can use in multiple areas of my home, and Clorox Greenworks is one of them. What makes this product different from the rest, however, is its ingredients.

Clorox Greenworks Cleaner is an all-purpose cleaner that is a natural alternative to household cleaners that contain harsh chemicals. This cleaner contains only natural ingredients, and does not contain chemicals or bleach. I personally don’t mind using bleach to clean, but only on certain things in the house such as toilets. I like to use the greenworks on other surfaces in the house that I would be afraid to use bleach on.

This product contains a coconut-based cleaning

agent, essential lemon oils, filtered water, and corn-based alcohol. All the ingredients are natural and not harmful to small children or pets, so you can feel safe using this product in your home.

I like the fact that this cleaner is truly milti-purpose and can be used to clean counters, appliances, sinks, fixtures, and even stainless steel. When using this product, I like the smell it leaves behind. Even though this product doesn’t contain chemicals, there is still quite a strong scent that is left behind with this product. Everything smells clean, but without the chemical odor. This product is used in the same manner as other household cleaners, you simply spray it diectly on the surface to be cleaned, or spray it on to a ...

• damp cloth, then wipe the surface clean. Rinsing is necessary on some surfaces. This product is especially effective for wiping down surfaces like countertops. It’s good for everyday use. I even use it to spot-clean my wood floors. Appliances that have a large amount of grease or grime, however, may require a stronger cleaner.

One thing I noticed about this cleaner is that it can leave a slight film behind, so sometimes I need to rinse and dry the area that I cleaned after using this product. The film is only noticeable on certain surfaces. For that reason, I do not use this product on mirrors or surfaces that are really shiny, because on those surfaces, the film is really apparent. The same is true for

glass, don’t use this product to clean glass because you will end up with a cloudy, streaky mess.

I keep this product right in the kitchen for everyday clean-up and for that purpose, it works fine. Although this product has its limitations, it’s a good cleaning product for the price, and the fact that it contains all natural ingredients makes you feel good about using it. This product sells for about $5-$6, depending on where you purchase it. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to cut down on chemical cleaners, and looking for an effective, everyday cleaner that works. I make sure I always have a bottle of Greenworks in the cupboard, and I consider it to be a good product overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314031443870731/k2311a0314/3.14.11