Petville  » Games  »
  • Although it may seem a little boring it is highly addictive
  • The only problem is that a lot of the good items to buy you have to actually buy with real money
  • I love the game overall and I am happy that facebook has it
  • Hope you have enjoyed my review and enjoy petville as much as I do

• by brooke

Petville is a facebook game where you can take care of your pet. You can change the appearance of the pet any time, dress the pet up, and feed the pet. You must clean the houses of the neighboorhood you belong to. Although it may seem a little boring it is highly addictive. I play it everyday and I am always excited when I

have unlocked new items. I also get excited when I have new rooms to decorate. My favorite thing about the game is that I can decorate the rooms in the house. Petville is fun, addicting, good for any age. It is my favorite game on petville.

The only problem is that a lot of the good items to buy you have to actually buy with real money. Sometimes I feel like the game is just trying to get my money instead of really actually being a game. I love the game overall and I am happy that facebook has it. I stopped playing for a while and forgot how addictive it really is. It is easy to play, fun, addicting, and great for any age. You do not ...

• Petville
      need any money to play the game, and you can actually complete activities for special items earning petville cash.

The food bowl even runs out of food when the pet has ate all of it. This reminds me of a real pet, and might even help teach young kids how to take care of their pets. Although kids need to realize that taking care of

a pet will be totally different.

I also run out of things to do occasionally when I play the game. Any more than an hour and I get bored. It is a good game for someone that likes real time games. For instance having to come back and feed your pet again. Hope you have enjoyed my review and enjoy petville as much as I do!

Petville

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814031443830731/k2311a0314/3.14.11