Texas Roadhouse - Old Bridge, NJ
1000 US Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859
  • I don't consider myself a restaurant critic by any stretch of the imagination, but having worked in restaurants for years, and having a professional cook for a husband, I am certainly very opinionated when it comes to my dining experiences
  • That being said, my experience at the Old Bridge, NJ Texas Roadhouse was nothing short of fantastic
  • We elected to start off with fried pickles – the breading was a bit salty, but they were delicious none-the-less
  • Overall, our dining experience at this Texas Roadhouse was as close to perfect as it could get, and I would highly recommend to anyone to visit them for a great meal

• by Theresa Exume

I don’t consider myself a restaurant critic by any stretch of the imagination, but having worked in restaurants for years, and having a professional cook for a husband, I am certainly very opinionated when it comes to my dining experiences. That being said, my experience at the Old Bridge, NJ Texas Roadhouse was nothing short of fantastic.

My sister, my husband and I went around dinner time

on an average Thursday evening. The hostess informed us there would be a short wait and encouraged us to have a seat in the waiting area and enjoy some of the peanuts they provide patrons for snacking. “Don’t worry about the shells” she told us, “just toss them on the floor.” How fun!

After a few minutes we were escorted to our table where another bucket of ...

• peanuts awaited us. Our server greeted us with a basket of hot rolls and cinnamon butter. She was extremely friendly and well versed in the food the restaurant offers. We elected to start off with fried pickles – the breading was a bit salty, but they were delicious none-the-less. My sister and husband both ordered steaks (one rare, one medium) and I ordered a burger (medium well). For the
        first time that I can ever remember, everyone’s food came out cooked correctly. The meat was obviously fresh and very tasty. The portion sizes were generous, especially for the price (our bill was only around $40!).

Overall, our dining experience at this Texas Roadhouse was as close to perfect as it could get, and I would highly recommend to anyone to visit them for a great meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 714031443640731/k2311a0314/3.14.11