Ghost Hunters TV Episode: Century of Hauntings  » TV  »
2.5
  • Some of the team's best evidence has come from private homes and I wish they would spend more time doing investigations like this in the future
  • I hope to see a bit more effort in future episodes

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: TAPS investigates both a private home in Massachusetts before visiting Philadelphia to investigate the reportedly haunted USS Olympia. What I liked about this episode: This episode is essentially a throw back of some sorts because they are investigating someone’s private residence in an effort to help them cope with their experiences rather than yet another tourist attraction.

Some of the team’s best evidence has come from private homes and I wish they would

spend more time doing investigations like this in the future.

The investigation on the ship was also kind of cool; mostly because there is so much history behind that war vessel.

Even though I do get bored with them constantly visiting tourist attractions, I do still enjoy learning a bit of the history of this country too.

So, that did manage to keep me somewhat entertained (even though they really didn’t find all that ...

• much in terms of evidence from that investigation).

What I didn’t like about this episode: As is usually the case when they try to cram two investigations into one hour, they really didn’t catch much in terms of evidence; just noises once again.

That stuff just doesn’t do it for me any more and I would love to see a full bodied apparition or something.

Also, the part where they wore cameras rather than

bring the production crew seemed better when they said it than it turned out to be.

We saw even less of what they were seeing that way.

My Final Opinion: As I said before, I liked the fact they at least tried to get back to their roots a bit with the home investigation but, overall, this episode falls well short of what this show used to bring each week.

I hope to see a bit more effort in future episodes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1014031443570731/k2311a0314/3.14.11