Milka Caramel filled Alpine Milk Chocolate
  • There are 5 different varieties of this new chocolate to choose from and since I am a big fan of the chocolate/caramel combination I decided to go for the caramel filled Milka bar
  • At first I thought the price was a bit expensive for a 100g bar of chocolate but the quality and taste of the chocolate was worth the price
  • Another interesting thing about the Milka chocolate bar is it comes with a resealable package, so you can reseal the whole package after you had your share and it will keep fresher longer
  • I found this design to be very convenient
  • I would definitely recommend you splurge on a bar if you see it in your area, very hard to miss with it's lavender coloured wrapper too

• by RJR

A couple weeks ago while browsing the supermarket shelves I came across a new brand of chocolate bar by the name of Milka. There are 5 different varieties of this new chocolate to choose from and since I am a big fan of the chocolate/caramel combination I decided to go for the caramel filled Milka bar.

taste of the chocolate was worth the price. This chocolate bar is quite different from your typical chocolate and caramel filled bars, it has an extra layer in the middle of the chocolate (outer layer) and caramel (inner most layer) which was a caramel flavoured milk filling. This caramel milk filling took the chocolate bar to heavenly heights in the taste dimension. It was so smooth, creamy, not overpoweringly sweet and blended perfectly with the ...

• smooth and luscious milk chocolate and gooey caramel center.

Calorie wise per serving, for such a decadent and rich caramel.chocolate bar it only equals 136 calories per 3 blocks. The package contains 12 blocks. I have had just regular chocolate just with more calories than that per serving! Another interesting thing about the Milka chocolate bar is it comes with a resealable package, so you can reseal the whole package after you had your share

and it will keep fresher longer. I found this design to be very convenient.

Overall I will definitely be purchasing more Milka chocolate/caramel chocolate bars in the future. But maybe more as a special treat because of the price. It is definitely worth it because the quality is excellent. I would definitely recommend you splurge on a bar if you see it in your area, very hard to miss with it’s lavender coloured wrapper too.

7hereviewer gmail.com says :

re : I would definitely recommend you splurge on a bar if you see it in your area, very hard to miss with it’s lavender coloured wrapper too
    I really think that this combination of caramel and chocolate is special because there really is something special about Milka chocolate in general. It is rarely too sweet and in combination with caramel it is just perfect. I would recommend it to everyone who likes caramel with their chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714031443550731/k2311a0314/3.14.11