Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews  » Food  »
  • At first, I thought it was because I bite my nails
  • If you like taffy candy and haven't tried this particular brand of it, I would recommend picking some up and give it a try

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Fruit flavored taffy candy that comes indivdually wrapped. Meant to be a softer alternative to traditional Jolly Rancher hard candies.

What I liked about this product: I don’t mind hard candy but do prefer softer candy because I can trust my kids with it a bit more.

Seeing a soft candy from a well-known brand name is always something that is going to win me over a bit too.

/> As far as taste goes, this candy is actually pretty impressive.

I figured it would be similar to Starburst and other taffy candy that is out there.

But, it was actually much better.

The taste is very strong but not strong to the point it would be considered too strong and lingers in your mouth for some time after the candy is gone.

And, unlike many other brands, this candy has ...

• quite a few varieties to choose from and I have yet to find a flavor I didn’t like.

What I didn’t like about this product: For some reason, the wrappers are pretty hard to get off of these candies.

At first, I thought it was because I bite my nails.

But my wife doesn’t and couldn’t get the wrapper off of them without a fight either.

Also, the pieces don’t last

very long; one thing I really don’t like about them compared to the hard candy from this brand.

My Final Opinion: If you like taffy candy and haven’t tried this particular brand of it, I would recommend picking some up and give it a try.

Just to warn you in advance, however, it is very addictive and there’s a good chance you’ll find yourself eating several pieces of this in a sitting (don’t get a belly ache).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714031443460731/k2311a0314/3.14.11