Shiekh Dotie 11 Boots
  • I bought the Shiekh Dotie 11 boots last spring/fall because I thought that the season called for strappy boots and metal hardware were in
  • They only cost lest than $20 and I think they are a huge deal
  • So considering that I normally wear a size 7.5 or 8, I decided to order a pair in 8 to be on the safe side
  • What I love about the website is that they frequently offer free shipping to the US
  • And the packaging was definitely not bad, too

• by daisa24

I bought the Shiekh Dotie 11 boots last spring/fall because I thought that the season called for strappy boots and metal hardware were in. I loved the vintage looking soles, and the dark green, almost olive color of the faux leather boots. They only cost lest than $20 and I think they are a huge deal!

There are a few things to keep in mind when ordering them online like I did, though. The website currently selling the boots, www.shiekh.com, hasn’t updated their size charts yet. So considering

that I normally wear a size 7.5 or 8, I decided to order a pair in 8 to be on the safe side.

What I love about the website is that they frequently offer free shipping to the US. So I took advantage of the promo and in only 5 business days, I already received the boots. The boots came in a sturdy box with ribbons for handles. Inside, the boots were carefully tucked inside a black piece of cloth. Silica packets ensured that the Shiekh Dotie 11 ...

• boots were in good condition. And the boots were indeed in terrific condition! The pair was in the correct size, and I noticed that, although the materials used were not that great, but is expected for something that’s only $20. The faux leather was shiny and looked a bit cheap, but the design was too cute to resist. And the packaging was definitely not bad, too.

As for the fit of the boots, I will have to say that for someone with feet of medium width, the boots run

a tiny bit large– perfect room for thick socks. The boots also run a tiny bit larger than the normal 8 shoe size.

After about 5 uses, though, the vintage-style soles are already starting to wear out. That is the only thing you’ll have to watch out for this pair of boots. The tops are in perfect condition, but the heels are already nearly giving out.

I still can’t wait to order another pair of boots from Shiekh! Their terrific service and cheap offerings of footwear makes then highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5514031443440731/k2311a0314/3.14.11