Giovanni Cool Mint Lemon Salt Scrub with Crushed Mint Leaves  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the salt scrubs I like to use in the summertime to help keep my skin glowing, well exfoliated and soft is the Giovanni Cool Mint Lemon Salt Scrub with Crushed Mint Leaves
  • I found this sensation to be refreshing and soothing to my skin and body

• by Soleil Robins

One of the salt scrubs I like to use in the summertime to help keep my skin glowing, well exfoliated and soft is the Giovanni Cool Mint Lemon Salt Scrub with Crushed Mint Leaves. It smells refreshingly lemony with a strong hint of mint. It is a very cooling sent. I even like that it is made with nourishing natural ingredients that are not harmful to my body or the environment.

The natural nourishing ingredients in this mint lemon salt scrub that I really like are the sea salt, safflower

oil, vitamins, grapefruit extracts, essential oils, lemongrass, and peppermint oil. These ingredients are what help exfoliating my skin while making it glow naturally without harshness. My skin ends up being silky smooth when I use it. The scrub itself is very gritty like wet salty, but has a moisturizing texture to it too. It is gentle enough to scrub the dead layer of skin cells of my body while not irritating or roughing up my skin so it is all red and stinging. Oh yes! Do not use this body scrub on broken skin because it will sting and burn like crazy and make the redness and irritation you already have worse. I did it. Wont so it again! Especially on sunburns don’t do it.

The way I like to use this salt scrub is by getting into the shower and washing up with warm water and my daily body wash to help soften up my skin so it is easier to exfoliate. Then I take several small handfuls of the lemony mint smelling scrub with the little green minty specks in ...

• Giovanni Cool Mint Lemon Salt Scrub with Crushed Mint Leaves
      it and begin to massage and rub it into my skin in circular motions starting with my arms and working my way down my body till I get to my toes. While exfoliating with this natural lemony and minty it does tingle and have a cooling soothing sensation so people that don’t like that shouldn’t use this scrub. I found this sensation to be refreshing and soothing to my skin and body. It actually helped relieve body aches. Once I get done exfoliating I like to rinse down with plenty of
      warm water and pat my skin super dry. Using after using the scrub my skin tends to be slightly dry so I have to apply a moisturizer to help soften it right on up, but the salt scrub does make my skin glow amazingly. It is so worth using. Plus it comes in this large 9 ounce jar so I get plenty of scrub to exfoliate my whole entire body with, but it is a bit pricey. However like I said it is so worth using cause you really do end up with soft glowing skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031443350631/k2311a0314/3.14.11