VTech Alphabet Train  » Baby care  »
  • I love this product because my daughter loves to play with it, its her favourite toy as it has so many different thing you can do with it so keeps her amused for ages
  • First off it has all the letters of the alphabet on little block with picture to match, the best thing about these little blocks are they are all very bright coulors which for little children is very important
  • So i know this product will last me a long time
  • As this product has so many different function i think it is brilliant value for money its R

• by little_black_book

I got the Vtech alphabet train for my daughter for christmas and she had just turned one. I love this product because my daughter loves to play with it, its her favourite toy as it has so many different thing you can do with it so keeps her amused for ages.

they are all very bright coulors which for little children is very important. Also there is a slot at the top for putting the block it and they shoot out the back into the ride on bit of the train which is very good for eye to hand coordination.

When its in intractive mode it will sing songs to your child/children and also on the front there is a book with all the letters and pictures and spaces to insert the block into and it will tell you which letter you are look at and what picture is on the block. Not only will this be a good feature for my daughter when she is learning to talk i also have a 3 year old and it is helping him learn his alphabet. So i know this product will last me a long time.

Next up it can be used as a ride ...

• VTech Alphabet Train
      on up to 24 months which my daughter loves to get on and push herself around the living room on. Also the back bit that is for sitting on can also be removed with one simple push of a button and the train can then be used as a walker which again is brilliant for my daughter as she is just learning to walk, and this train is very stready for her to put all her
      weight on.

All around this is a brilliant product its very coulorful and makes lots of music and sounds and keeps my daughter entertained for hours. Cant fault it.

As this product has so many different function i think it is brilliant value for money its R.R:P is around $50. I know this product will last a long time as its made by Vtech and it has features that she will be able to use for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411031443130331/k2311a0311/3.11.11