Blistex Lip Medex  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have come across Blistex’s Lip Medex lip protectant and have found this one to be the best so far

• by paula24

I have come across Blistex’s Lip Medex lip protectant and have found this one to be the best so far. The product actually works as advertised. In addition to protecting my lips from the cold weather, it gives off a cooling relief while it soothes chapped lips and restores moisture. It is a great product to have available at all times whether in your handbag or makeup bag or in your pocket. It works

well throughout the seasons - hot or cold weather.

I have used this product well over one year and it still works as well today as it did the day I purchased it. There may be a shelf life for this product however, I no longer have the original exterior package. My assumption is that it must keep longer than the timeframe that I have it for, since it continues ...

• to work well on my lips. Living in the northeastern region, I have used it at a much higher frequency this winter.

This product is a must have! It is compact and easy to carry.

However, there is one minor negative point I need to mention about this product. It tastes a bit bitter mostly because it does contain a small percentage of a medicinal ingredient: analgesic protectant. This is helpful to

reduce any pain one experiences with very chapped lips. This bitter taste is not strong and is very temporary; making it well worth the benefits it provides the lips!

I rate this product as 9 out of 10. It works well and you only need to apply a small portion once during the day to protect from chapping or more frequently (3 to 5 times per day) if lips are already chapped and damaged.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031443060231/k2311a0311/3.11.11