Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • Though I did experience appearance of dark circles coupled with puffiness around my eyes quite a few times earlier and tried treating them with various eye care aids, the addition of fine lines and wrinkles around my eye area was indeed making me look quite old and unhealthy
  • This is when I decided to take this problem seriously- before the matters actually became worst

• by rm002

Off late, I have been witnessing the skin around my eyes lose its firmness and feel quite dry and dull. Though I did experience appearance of dark circles coupled with puffiness around my eyes quite a few times earlier and tried treating them with various eye care aids, the addition of fine lines and wrinkles around my eye area was indeed making me look quite old and unhealthy. This is when I decided to take this problem seriously- before the matters actually became worst.

After having taken a look at the various eye creams and gels formulated for under eye treatment- what really caught my

fancy was this product called –Olay regenerist advanced anti aging eye roller. The fact that this product actually looked quite ‘unique’ from the other eye care product fascinated me and I wasted no more time in getting this product almost instantly.

Using this product for the first time indeed just made me feel like using an ‘eye make-up aid’. This eye roller had to actually be clicked several times to allow the serum flow through the end – to be applied under the eye area. As I rolled this eye roller featuring three precision micro rollers for a few seconds under my eye- it created ...

• a ‘mild massage’ on my skin. This serum slowly got absorbed into o my skin without actually leaving any kind of greasiness or oiliness behind- making the skin under eye feel moisturized and nourished.

After using it for about 2-3 months, I must admit that though the results I encountered were not ‘magical’ – using it indeed improved the texture of my skin under my eyes to a great extent- making my eyes look much more brighter and livelier. The wrinkles seemed to have lightened and the puffiness reduced –making my skin look more firm and tight.

Using Olay regenerist advanced anti aging eye

roller indeed did help give a ray of hope that the skin under my eyes did have some scope of improvement. According to me this eye roller indeed proved to be a better choice than using various other under eye treatments. Apart from being easy to use (just glided smoothly under my eyes), this product didn’t have my fingers touching the product – thus keeping it free from being contaminated with germs and bacteria.

Priced at $16.99, Olay regenerist advanced anti aging eye roller proves to be a great aid in helping you tackle you under eye problems in a rather simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031443020231/k2311a0311/3.11.11