ALEVE CAPLETS  » Medicine  »
  • I know they will be used, properly, and with appreciation
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone who is having pain

• by covenly1
      I am no stranger to pain. I have had my neck broken, been run over by a car, twice, have had Cancer, I do have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, double scoliosis, and asthma, for starters! I do not prefer to take prescription drugs any more than absolutely necessary, so I seek out other forms of pain management. I have found that by taking ALEVE ‘all day strong’ caplets each morning and just before I go to bed at night, have REALLY helped me, a lot! I take two of each of

these blue caplets each dosage.

I am on my feet all day. I have found that by taking Aleve caplets, upon rising in the morning, I have more strength to get through each day, with FAR less pain.

When I take these caplets before bedtime, I am able to sleep far more soundly than without them. I have Vicadin prescriptions to help my pain management, but, they give me horrible nightmares, and I do not enjoy the way they seem to play around with my gastrointestinal tract.

There is, also,

• the very important fact, to me, that I do not get groggy during my day, while I take these ALEVE caplets, and I do NOT manage to keep my brain from feeling a bit ‘out of it’ when I take Vicadin! My husband has Gout. I will not say that ALEVE takes away all pain of Gout, but, it really helps my husband to manage the pain.

Aleve comes in caplet form, just a little blue pill……rather like swallowing an aspirin that doesn’t get yukky in your mouth! I buy the

bottle with 200 caplets in it. I know they will be used, properly, and with appreciation! Remember, when you DO take these pain management wonders, to drink a full glass of water with each dosage.

If you are someone who has trouble swallowing pills, try this: Think to yourself…………. ”I am VERY thirsty!”…….

take water, caplet, and swallow. Feel better! You can, without prescibed, expensive drugs that can restrict you in many ways.

This ALEVE product is available over the counter………you do not need a prescription. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is having pain!

ALEVE CAPLETS

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2691114430430/k2311a119/11.9.05