Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream
  • In the last few weeks I noticed that my hands had started looking quite dull and unattractive
  • This is when I decided that my skin actually required that an ‘extra care’ to actually help maintain them
  • The primary reason for actually selecting this cream was the fact that apart from being a ‘Avon’ product ( which I thought had worked great wonders for my skin in the past), this cream was an ‘ intensive therapy hand cream’ which I thought would prove to be a great solution to my problem
  • Easy to use, this hand cream came in a squeezable tube which was compact and portable making it convenient for me to use it in my travels

• by rm002

In the last few weeks I noticed that my hands had started looking quite dull and unattractive. The fact that my skin felt extremely dry and cracked severely especially in and around the nail area- made my hands feel so rough that it almost hurt whenever I tried rubbing it against my skin. This is when I decided that my skin actually required that an ‘extra care’ to actually help maintain them.

So after examining the various skin care aids available in the market, this product called – Avon moisture therapy intensive hand cream for extra dry skin seemed to appeal to me. The primary reason

for actually selecting this cream was the fact that apart from being a ‘Avon’ product ( which I thought had worked great wonders for my skin in the past), this cream was an ‘ therapy intensive hand cream’ which I thought would prove to be a great solution to my problem.

Using this hand cream for the first time –indeed did make me feel quite happy. Just a little bit of this cream spread rather easily all over my hands and seem to get easily absorbed into my skin as soon as I happened to massage it on my skin. In fact using this cream gave a ...

• nice ‘soothing effect’ on my skin and this indeed made me feel quite comfortable and at ease. Since this cream featured a nice mild fragrance, I just loved sniffing my hands every time, I happened to apply it on my skin. But I must admit that though this cream didn’t feel very greasy or oily on the surface on my skin, my skin did feel slightly slippery and seem to just shine after having applied it.

Avon moisture therapy intensive hand cream for extra dry skin indeed did work wonderfully in helping my dry scaly skin feel and look much softer and smoother than before. My hands

felt just moisturized and seemed have a nice even tone – which in turn made them look healthy and beautiful. Easy to use, this hand cream came in a squeezable tube which was compact and portable making it convenient for me to use it in my travels. The only thing that irritated me about this cream was that it just happened to burn my eyes if I accidentally happened to rub them in and around my eye area – causing great discomfort.

Priced at $5.00, Avon moisture therapy intensive hand cream proves to be a great aid in helping you keep your hands looking young and beautiful.

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411031442970231/k2311a0311/3.11.11