Biotene Dry Mouth Tooth Paste
  • So before my condition got actually worst- I decided to take the advice of my physician who suggested that I use this tooth paste called Biotene Dry mouth tooth paste
  • According to me though using Biotene Dry mouth tooth paste didn’t show very dramatic results in healing my dry mouth problem, but indeed did play a pivotal role in actually making me comfortable till it got healed completely

• by rm002

For the past few days I have been suffering from severe dry mouth conditions which indeed were making me feel quite uncomfortable and unhealthy. Apart from making my mouth feel cottony and chalky what really irritated me about this condition was the fact that I wasn’t able to eat or swallow anything comfortably. So before my condition got actually worst- I decided to take the advice of my physician who suggested that I use this tooth paste called Biotene Dry mouth tooth paste.

Initially using a tooth paste to help heal my condition didn’t seem to appeal to me very much. But since

there was no harm in actually giving it a try- I decided to use it as soon as possible. Biotene Dry mouth tooth paste essentially combined antibacterial enzymes with the essential components to restore and strengthen mouth’s natural defense and also increase saliva protection against harmful bacteria.

Using this tooth paste for the first time didn’t actually seem to impress me very much. This tooth paste did not actually foam like the other normal tooth paste which actually made me wonder whether my teeth were actually cleansed thoroughly. But after using it for about a fortnight – I happened to encounter some positive results.

• My dry mouth though didn’t seem to heal completely did seem to feel a little more comfortable- which indeed did make me feel at ease. But I must admit that using it in the night before actually going to sleep actually helped me to sleep better without actually waking up in between and having to drink water due to my dry throat. Also the fact that using this tooth paste did in a great way help in keeping my teeth clean and mouth fresh- indeed did encourage me in actually using this tooth paste for a longer period of time.

According to me

though using Biotene Dry mouth tooth paste didn’t show very dramatic results in healing my dry mouth problem, but indeed did play a pivotal role in actually making me comfortable till it got healed completely. Easy to use, this tooth paste proved to be compact and portable aid, thus allowing me to take of my dry mouth conditions even when I was on the move.

Priced at $5.79, Biotene Dry mouth tooth indeed proves to be an easy, simple and effective aid for not only helping ease dry mouth conditions but also help maintain a overall healthy oral environment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411031442960231/k2311a0311/3.11.11