Solarcaine First Aid Medicated Spray
  • The thing that really impressed me about this spray was the fact that immediately after spraying it - this spray provided an instant cooling relief, which almost seem to just calm down my fiery wound and also reduced the pain to a great extent

• by rm002

A few days back when I happen to visit my sister’s place and was having some fun playing with her kids- I accidentally happen to slip on a rough surface and ended having a bruised both my knees rather severely. Apart from trying to stop the flowing blood from the wound – what really made me quite uncomfortable was the severe pain I witnessed due to the wound which in turn was making it quite difficult for me to walk even a few steps. This is when my sister immediately took out this product called – Solarcaine first aid medicated spray from her medical kit and instantly

sprayed it on my wound.

All this happened so quickly, that for a few seconds I almost left dazed and confused of the things that happened to take place at that moment. But I must admit that the moment my sister sprayed this medicated spray on my wound- I instantly felt quite relaxed and comfortable. The thing that really impressed me about this spray was the fact that immediately after spraying it - this spray provided an instant cooling relief, which almost seem to just calm down my fiery wound and also reduced the pain to a great extent.

Though the pain stilly remained, this spray indeed reduced the intensity of the pain ...

• and made it at least possible for me to walk a few steps. But this relief seemed only temporary. I soon experienced severe pain again after 2-3 hours – making me just go for this spray once again. After having used this medicated spray for about 2-3 days (5-6 times a day) - my wound slowly started showing signs of healing. Although it hadn’t healed completely – it at least bring me back to my daily routine.

Solarcaine first aid medicated spray indeed played a vital role in helping me feel better. What I really liked about using this spray was that apart from being easy to use on a wound

without actually having to touch it, thus proving to be more hygienic than having to apply antiseptic creams or powders, this spray actually formed an invisible covering over the wound- thus protecting it from outside dust, pollution and germs, thereby helping it heal faster. In fact what was really surprising was that using this medicated spray actually reduced the redness and swelling of my wound, thus giving me a great hope that my wound was actually on the process of recovery.

Priced at $5.34, Solarcaine first aid medicated spray proves to be a perfect aid to help treat minor cuts, scrapes and burns in a rather simple, easy and effective manner.

Solarcaine First Aid Medicated Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611031442920231/k2311a0311/3.11.11