Lush Romance in a Stone Bath Bomb  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I have purchased a lot of bathing product from Lush and while i love most of them i also hate some of them
  • I know this is a great product to spice up my romance department
  • However, i have too high of hope for this bath bomb that i became quickly disappointed when i tried them
  • They cost quite a bit at $4.45 for 3.1 ounce of bath bomb however i remember feeling all romantic and thought that is a small price to pay
  • I did not smell great and i think i would have appreciate the bath bomb more if i have some moisturizing effect on the skin or even some bubbles to begin with

• by janicemic

I have been a big fan of Lush bathing product for almost 3 years now and my relationship with Lush has been a love and hate one. I have purchased a lot of bathing product from Lush and while i love most of them i also hate some of them. Even so, my love and interest for bathing products has never ceased as i love how i could pamper myself in the comfort of my own bathroom. I frequent a lot of beauty salon and spas throughout my working life and i love how i could de stress myself when i visit them. However, i really could not bear to waste my hard earned money by spending time in the beauty salon every weekend thus i love and interest in purchasing and stocking bathing and body products for my use in my very own bathroom.

I would lit my bathroom up in aromatherapy candles or tea candles and soothing instrumental music will be dancing in the bathroom and i will begin on my de stressing endeavor. I have a vast variety of

bathing products and i love how i could play with choices and spoil myself at the comfort of my own bathroom. I was browsing through Lush store as usual and when i saw Lush Romance in a Stone bath bomb i knew i had to get them. I know this is a great product to spice up my romance department.

I have tried my first bath bomb a couple of years ago from Lush and i love how innovative their product really are. When i read that i am buying romance from bath bomb i know this is one of the revolutionary product that could cure the romantic needs in me. However, i have too high of hope for this bath bomb that i became quickly disappointed when i tried them. The bath bomb is really lovely to look at.

They are the prettiest bath bomb i have ever own however they are the lousiest one too. They cost quite a bit at $4. 45 for 3. 1 ounce of bath bomb however i remember feeling all romantic and thought that is a small ...

• price to pay.

I love the fact that this bath bomb like all Lush products are hand made and i love to tell myself that i am not buying one of those machine manufactured soap off the shelves. I also adore the fact that this soap is made of almost 100 % natural ingredients thus they will not harm my skin in any way. The bath bomb fits in to my hand and they are shaped like a round big petal of ice cream. I love how lovely the color combination is when i have them in my hand.

The bath bomb is vanilla in color. They are creamy in color and with red rose petals sort of pressed in to the bath bombs. The bath bomb is made of orange essential oil and are extremely good for the skin. I was expecting orange scent to fill up my bathroom when i learn that this bath bomb is made of orange oil however i was so dissappointed when i could hardly smell them in the bathroom.

The bath bomb starts to hiss

when i throw them in to my bath tub. They last for a couple of minute and i thought i would see bubbles on my bath tub by the time the bath bomb disappear in to nothing, however i was so wrong. With all the hisses and fizzes i hear, i expected a lot of bubbles however i see none. I do have alot of dry rose petals that floats on top of my bath and do not like the dry rose petals at all.

They are crumbled up and do not look like real rose petals and i swear i would not know they are rose petals if i did not read them in the Lush store. I searched underneath my bath tub and found a piece of paper that once i unfold them i read myself a romantic love poem, and seriously this is all i get from this bath bomb. I did not smell great and i think i would have appreciate the bath bomb more if i have some moisturizing effect on the skin or even some bubbles to begin with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031442890231/k2311a0311/3.11.11