Eminem - Crack A Bottle (Song)  » Music  »
  • What I like about Crack A Bottle is the rhythm for one thing, but I also like how Eminem has multiple singers on this track such as Eminem himself (As Slim Shady), Dr. Dre, and 50 Cent
  • Relapse was an interesting album in that it had a few tracks which I personally thought were great, but then it also had a lot of tracks which I considered to be filler and could’ve easily have been left off the album
  • One thing about Eminem is that he provides a lot of music each record, but this runs a high risk of some of it definitely being filler
  • However, Crack A Bottle certainly isn’t filler at all in my opinion and is one of the more accessible tracks on the record

• by grimmy101

Crack A Bottle is a song by Eminem which appears on his album Relapse. Opening up with a boxing style announcement, Crack A Bottle has an incredibly catchy rhythm which thankfully stays constant throughout the rest of the track.

Dre, and 50 Cent.

Though I don’t think that Eminem should have guest singers on too many tracks on his records, I am glad when I hear the tracks that do have guest stars as long as they’re done right, and it’s certainly done right on this particular track.

The track opens up with Eminem taking the first two verses and choruses before Dr.

Dre is announced and comes in with the following verse.

Another reason why I’m glad there ...

• are guest singers on this track are because the song is five minutes long, which is a bit longer than the typical Eminem song, so the mix of three singers allows the song to have three different personalities throughout the song rather than solely Eminem’s throughout which may drawing.

which I considered to be filler and could’ve easily have been left off the album.

One thing about Eminem is that he provides a lot of music each record, but this runs a high risk of some of it definitely being filler.

However, Crack A Bottle certainly isn’t filler at all in my opinion and is one of the more accessible tracks on the record.

Though not a great representation of Eminem’s sound, the track still has solid songwriting throughout.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1411031442850231/k2311a0311/3.11.11