Lush Sandstone Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to frequent spas and beauty salon and i promise myself a treat or two every single month
  • Thus i try to bring the good experience i have from beauty spas to my very own bathroom
  • This is definitely cheaper too than burning my hard earned money in beauty salon
  • They cost me $7.5 for 3.5 ounce of soap and i would say they are reasonably priced especially since this soap is hand made to perfection
  • I know, however unfortunately like most soaps no matter how wonderful they are, they do not seem to last long enough

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of bathing products. I have 3 drawer full of bathing products to start with. Some were too bulky to fit in to the drawer thus they lie around in my room. I love to frequent spas and beauty salon and i promise myself a treat or two every single month. However i am often stressed out at work and i travel very often. These gets a toll on my body and i love how i can relax and revitalize my body and soul wiith a good massage and bath.

Thus i try to bring the good experience i have from beauty spas to my very own bathroom. I go to the extreme by buying all the essentials bathing product necessary for my own in house spa experience. I usually have light instrumental music piece playing in the background and a lot of tea candles or aromatherapy candles would lit my bathroom. I am lucky to have a big bathroom to begin with thus it feels really good and relaxing to do this a couple of times a month when i am not being pampered in spa. This is definitely cheaper too than burning

my hard earned money in beauty salon.

One of my favorite bathing products brand is Lush. I have been purchasing online from Lush. com for a very long time. I recently bought Lush Sandstone soap and i truly love this innovative piece of soap. They cost me $7.

5 for 3. 5 ounce of soap and i would say they are reasonably priced especially since this soap is hand made to perfection. This is one of the reasons why i keep coming back to Lush. I love the fact that they are handmade products and another reason i love this brand is the fact that they try to use almost 100 % natural ingredients for the soap that i am using on my skin. I was intrigued with Sandstone soap as i love how versatile this soap really is.

I could clean my body with the soap and at the same time when i turn the soap around i could exfoliate my skin with the soap too. How wonderful is that? I know, however unfortunately like most soaps no matter how wonderful they are, they do not seem to last long enough. I love the ingredients that make up this ...

• soap. The soap is yellowish in color and they are brick in shape. On top of the soap i have almost an inch of real thick sands which i use to exfoliate my skin.

I love the white spots scattered throughout the sandstone soap too. They make the soap so lovely to see. I can not help it but to sniff this soap when i receive them. They carry a pack of lemony scent that truly refreshes me everytime i bring them to my nose. I love how real the lemon scent really is.

I hated soap that smells chemically scented and Lush Sandstone soap truly smells like they are made of lemon. I also love the active ingredients in this soap as they just mean money well spent for me. I have sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, coriander oil and even coconut oil in this soap. These are great ingredients for the skin. I was a little surprised at how harsh the sand was against my skin when i first use them in the bathtub.

I start with wet skin and round my elbow and feet wit the sand and when i first started, i scrubbed too hard

and felt a little pain on my elbow. However once i get the sand to soften a little with some moisture trapped from my wet skin, the sand is truly a great exfoliating agent. I love the fact that they do not melt away and thus they do a great job in exfoliating my skin. I was amazed at how soft my skin felt when i wash them off. The sand kind of stick to my skin until i wash them off thus i use my hand to scrub them along my body.

I love how heavenly this soap smell when i use them. I do not need to sniff really hard and my nose is welcomed by a truly citrusy and lemony scent that wakes my body and soul. I love to use this soap in the morning as they are really great in refreshing the mind. However, i hate to use this soap in the bathtub as the sands will stay on the bottom of the tub and i have to rinse them off. The sands also crumble and fall out when i use them on the 5th time thus the exfoliating experience is short lived one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031442830231/k2311a0311/3.11.11