Loreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Blackest Black
  • I love the color , and it does make my light lashes look longer and really stand out
  • If you are wanting to get a good mascara that doesn't cost to much , then this is one you should try
  • It is not the best mascara I have ever tried , but for the price I am very happy with it
  • I think this is a good mascara for any age woman to add to her makeup collection

• by Gina Gott

This is a very pretty mascara. I love the color , and it does make my light lashes look longer and really stand out. If you are wanting to get a good mascara that doesn’t cost to much , then this is one you should try. I really like it. It is made by Loreal , so you know that it is a good product. It is not a bad deal at all for a nice drugstore brand of mascara. Loreal Paris Voluminious Million Lashes Mascara , is one to try. It is great to wear anytime of day. It looks nice as an office mascara or when you want a good mascara to wear on a date.

This mascara adds volume to your lashes. I wouldn’t exactly say that it makes it look like I have a million lashes , but it does really

make my lashes show up better. Wearing this mascara makes my eyes look beautiful and bold! It thickens and seperates each of my lashes , and does make it look like they are fuller. I really like that this mascara last all day long. I apply it in the morning and forget about it for the rest of the day. It doesn’t clump or smudge like other mascara’s I have tried. It just goes on smooth and looks wonderful whenever you have it on.

This mascara has a special collagen infused formula and also a special brush that you apply it with. The brush helps the color go on just like you want it too. It defines and makes my eyes pop! I love the look. It is not the best mascara I have ever tried , but for the price I am very happy ...

• with it. I think this is a good mascara for any age woman to add to her makeup collection. I don’t have to put on more than 2 coats for it to look terrific! It saves time to have a good mascara. I have tried some in the past that I have needed to apply coat after coat after coat , and that is no fun. This one works great without all of the extra work.

The price is a really good deal for the quality. You can find it anywhere. It is sold at most drug stores like Walgreens, Rite Aide , or CVS. It is also sold at places like Walmart and Kmart. One tube usually cost about $8.00. The package that it comes in is so cute! The tube is golden and beautiful. Yes , it looks expensive. It has the name

written across it in gold too. This mascara is great for even contact lense wearers like me. It has never irritated my eyes or anything at all. This is a really nice mascara for the money you are spending. It is a bargain.

Try it out if you want a fun and beautiful looking mascara. This stuff really makes my eyes look breath taking. I think it is one of the best mascara’s in it’s class , for the price paid. I would buy more of it. It gets the job done. If you are thinking about trying it , then go for it. You won’t regret it. I have tried a lot more expensive masacara’s that didn’t work as good as this one does. I am happy with the color , the staying power , and the way it makes my lashes look long and full.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111031442720231/k2311a0311/3.11.11