Bausch and Lomb Renu Multi - Purpose Solution  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ask your eye doctor , and I am sure that he will agree that this is a safe and good product to use
  • They have come out with a new design bottle too that I like
  • This is a very good product and I do recommend it

• by Gina Gott

There are many different contact solutions out there. I have been using Renu multi-purpose solution for over 20 years. It is by far the best in my opinion. It is value priced and works great. I have never had any problems with eye irritation or anything , since I have been using it. This product is great for everyone that uses soft lens like me. Ask your eye doctor , and I am sure that he will agree that this is a safe and good product to use. I use it daily and enjoy my clear vision. You can’t go wrong with this stuff , so try it out for yourself! I know I won’t use any other brand.

This contact lens solution does many things. It keeps the lenses clean and clear , so I can use them longer. I really like that Renu is a no rub

solution. That means that you can just let the contacts soak in the liquid over night. Also I have used this solution in my eyes like you would eye drops. It works instantly to clear a dirty lens. Using this soft makes my eyes feel refreshed and like I am wearing brand new lenses daily. I can’t stress enough how important a good multi - purpose contact cleaner is. It makes a big difference in the health of your eyes.

This contact solution works with your natural tears. It really makes my eyes feel good. This solution removes proteins and dirt from my contact lenses , so it is easier for me to see. When I was younger I would go for weeks without cleaning my contacts properly. I had to deal with red eyes and uncomfortable eyes. Sometimes my eyes would be so watery that my contact would ...

• fall out. Then my eyes hurt , and I couldn’t put it back in. Now I no longer have to worry about that at all. Once I started using Renu , I knew that I would never go without it!

The price is amazing. You can find a different size bottle for every budget. The other day I was in Walgreens and was running low on cash. I picked up a small 2 fl oz travel size bottle for $1.99. That is amazing. They also sell bigger bottles for around $5.00 to $8.00. You can find this stuff everywhere. Most eye doctor’s carry it. You can also find it at drug stores and places like Walmart. It is easy to spot. Just look for the blue and white box with the trusted Baush and Lomb Renu name on it. They have come out with a new design bottle too that

I like. It’s clear looking , so you can see when you are about to run out of the cleaner. That comes in handy.

There is no doubt that this is a good product to use if you have contact lenses. I am very happy with it and it is not hard to use at all. Just take out your contacts each night and let them soak or put a couple of drops in your eyes during the day if need be. The price of the product is wonderful. The quality is unbeatable. If you are wondering what contact solution to try , then I say give Renu a try. It is the best on the market. It has been around for many , many years. I am sure that it will be around for many more too. This is a very good product and I do recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031442220431/k2311a0310/3.10.11