Clairol Perfect 10 Hair Color #8 Medium Blonde  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the best ways to color your hair
  • I recommend it to anyone who wants a pretty blonde look
  • I think this hair dye would be ok even for a beginner to try though
  • I love the conditioner that comes with it

• by Gina Gott

This is one of the best ways to color your hair. It is fast and turns out beautifully even if you have a couple of grey hairs like me. I really like coloring my hair at home a lot better than paying outrageous amounts of money and spending hours and hours in a beauty salon. It is so much easier to do it yourself from the comfort of your own home. This hair dye works great and really leaves your hair looking better than when you started. I recommend it to anyone who wants a pretty blonde look. The price is right and so is the quality. Why go to a salon when you can buy products like this at home!

I have been dyeing my hair for about 16 years now , so I pretty much have it down pat. I

think this hair dye would be ok even for a beginner to try though. It is not hard to apply at all. It comes with a comb applicator that is simple to use. I have long hair and the applicator works wonders at making the coloring process easier for me! I love the way that the color turns out. I tried the Medium Blonde , and it came out very natural looking on my hair. It came out an even and gorgeous color. I have gotten many compliments from it. People think that I got my hair done at a salon.

The absolute best thing about this particular hair color other than the pretty color would have to be the time it takes to do it. This hair color only takes 10 minutes. Everyone stays busy now a days , so ...

• anything that saves time is a winner in my book. Some other good things about this hair color would be how it leaves your hair looking very shiny and vibrant. I love the conditioner that comes with it. This hair color also leaves my hair looking healthy and feeling soft. It doesn’t dry my hair out like a lot of permanent hair dyes have in the past! My hair looks better than before I used it after I use it.

The price is really good! I usually pay about $10.00 for it. You can buy this hair dye at : Walmart , Kmart , Walgreens , Rite Aide , CVS , and many other places. It is popular and easy to find! It is a lot cheaper than going to a beauty salon where you spend crazy amounts of money and

time. I really think this is a nice hair kit for any age to try. The only thing that I don’t really like would be the scent of it. Most hair dyes stink though , because of all of the chemicals. Just make sure and dye your hair in a well ventilated area. Also even though it stinks , you only have to smell it for 10 minutes. I can’t complain to much about that at all!

If you want a professional looking hair dye that you can use from home , then Clairol Perfect 10 is for you! Try it out if you get the chance. You won’t find a better deal for the money. I really love this stuff. It lasts too without fading. Get a kit for yourself. You won’t be dissappointed. This hair dye works and leaves your hair looking great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031442200431/k2311a0310/3.10.11