Pure Silk Peach Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use a shave cream that will keep my skin healthy
  • I have tried a few good shaving creams and gels, and found that if I get my hands on the right one, I can have a pleasant shaving experience
  • One product that I thoroughly enjoyed using was the Pure Silk Peach Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave cream
  • I found this can of shaving cream at a local dollar store and I did not hesitate to purchase the 9.5 ounce can for only a dollar
  • I think it is a great bargain at only a dollar, and it is great for my sensitive skin needs

• by adrean_j

I like to use a shave cream that will keep my skin healthy. I have had problems with dry skin for the past few years. Whenever I shave, it seems that the dry skin gets even worse. My skin turns pale and itchy, then I scratch and it turns bright red. I hate shaving, but know that I just don’t have it in me to give it up. I have tried a few good shaving creams and gels, and found that if I get my hands on the right one, I can have a pleasant shaving experience. One product that I thoroughly enjoyed using was the Pure Silk Peach Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave cream. I found this can of shaving cream at a local dollar store

and I did not hesitate to purchase the 9.5 ounce can for only a dollar. The canister and lid were peach in color, of course. It was very vibrant and caught my eye almost immediately. The canister was fairly easy to open, and the lid wasn’t too tight like with some other canisters I have dealt with. I can even open it easily when my hands are soapy and wet.

When I first used this shave cream I did not expect it to be so fragrant. I fell in love with the scent almost immediately. I did not expect the fruit scent to come through so strongly. I liked how fruity and peachy it smelled. It did not smell too sweet or generic, which is always ...

• a plus. I liked the natural aroma of the peaches and thought it smelled quite delicious. It often left me yearning for some sliced peaches. I also loved the way that this shave cream lathered almost effortlessly. I just rubbed it against my wet skin and watched it spread. The lather was very thick and felt extremely soft against my skin. I was able to shave easily with this cream. It was so fluffy that it protected my skin against any razor burn or irritation. The lather washed away easy and left the peach scent lingering even after my shower. I noticed that my legs were not as dried out as usual, and that they even seemed to shine a bit.

After drying my legs, I

noticed that it was not irritated at all. My skin still needed a little moisturizer, but it was not missing all of its moisture. I liked being able to have my skin feel more natural, instead of saturated in oils. I like how this shave cream left my skin feeling silky and soft. I really like this product and could see myself using it again. I think it is a great bargain at only a dollar, and it is great for my sensitive skin needs. I also love that I do not have to use a boat load of it to get the rich lather that I am looking for. I also like that this shave cream makes shaving with even the worst cheapest razors a decent experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031442180431/k2311a0310/3.10.11