Powerhouse Pet Odor Neutralizer Clean Fresh Scent  » Housewares  »
  • Though pet odors are not a problem around my house, I can have other unpleasant odors lingering around
  • I found myself smoking in my room a lot to try to avoid stinking up the rest of the house
  • I liked that this bottle was fairly inexpensive and only cost a dollar
  • I noticed that it was supposed to be multipurpose and that I could virtually spray the entire room with it
  • I like that I don’t have to smell a loud fruit or flower scent to get rid of the smoke smell

• by adrean_j

I don’t necessarily have pets, but do know that anything that fights pet odors has to be pretty potent. Though pet odors are not a problem around my house, I can have other unpleasant odors lingering around. The main odor that I find myself battling with daily is the scent of cigarette smoke. I found myself smoking in my room a lot to try to avoid stinking up the rest of the house. It was working out great, until I realized that every time I walked into my room there was an overwhelming smell of cigarettes. This was often frustrating, especially going from a house that smells clean to a room that smells like an ashtray. I went and picked up the Powerhouse Pet Odor Neutralizer in Clean

Fresh Scent, because I was looking for something strong to attack the odor. I liked that this bottle was fairly inexpensive and only cost a dollar. I got 13 ounces of this liquid and liked the compact easy to hold spray bottle that it came in.

I used this spray immediately. I noticed that it was supposed to be multipurpose and that I could virtually spray the entire room with it. I slowly sprayed the neutralizer throughout the room, working from top to bottom. I sprayed quite a bit of it, not worrying about conserving. I liked the scent as I sprayed it. I thought it would smell kind of funky like most odor neutralizers, but this smelled clean. I liked it because it was basic, but still ...

• smelled really good. After spraying the entire room, I turned on the fan for circulation and closed the door. When I entered the room again, after 15 minutes, I was delighted not to smell any cigarette smoke at all. I also noticed that it did not smell heavily scented. The room smelled very natural, but clean. I thought that when I got into bed that night that I would still be able to smell the spray in the linen. I did not smell anything in the linen, but it did not smell bad either. I like being able to freshen things up, without having to smell strong scents.

I liked using this spray around the house, because it eliminates odors. I like that I don’t have to smell

a loud fruit or flower scent to get rid of the smoke smell. It is better in small or enclosed areas, than it is in open areas. I had better results with this spray in the bedroom and bathroom than I did in the living room area. It seems like I can never spray enough to circulate through the living room, kitchen, and hallway. I would use this product again, especially because it is so affordable. Though I don’t have any pets, I have personally seen the odor fighting power of this fresh odor neutralizer. It works great on fabrics, walls, and as an air freshener. I also like to spray this in my car when I get out. The next time I get in, it smells fresh and clean.

Powerhouse Pet Odor Neutralizer Clean Fresh Scent

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310031442140431/k2311a0310/3.10.11