Pure Silk Plumeria Moisturizing Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to use shave cream whenever I shave
  • I have had a problem with irritation and shaving for the longest and found a few different ways to avoid it
  • Most of the time, I will try to use a trimmer or clippers for my everyday shaving needs, but this does not get me the smooth feeling that I like
  • I thought I would have problems when my hands were slippery or wet, but I did not
  • I could definitely see myself purchasing this again in the future

• by adrean_j

I love to use shave cream whenever I shave. I have had a problem with irritation and shaving for the longest and found a few different ways to avoid it. Most of the time, I will try to use a trimmer or clippers for my everyday shaving needs, but this does not get me the smooth feeling that I like. To get that smooth feeling, I have to use regular razors, which means I need shaving cream. One that I have tried and thought worked pretty well is the Pure Silk Plumeria Moisturizing Shave Cream. I purchased this 9.5 ounce container at a local dollar store for the low price of a dollar. The container had a slick plastic lid that was fairly easy to open and

deal with. I thought I would have problems when my hands were slippery or wet, but I did not. The canister was a deep pinkish color that caught my attention, and looked very girly.

I used this shave cream, and was very pleased with the scent. It had a sweet aroma and was one of the best Plumeria scents that I have encountered. It was strong and very vibrant. I liked the way that the scent filled up the entire shower and bathroom as I used it. The shave cream was soft and creamy against my skin. I did not have any problems with the lather. I liked the way this shave cream spread, because I did not have to use a whole bunch of it. A ...

• little definitely goes a long way when it is lathered up with a little water. As I shaved, I liked the way it seemed that the razor was floating on clouds. I did not really even feel it up against my skin, as I usually do. I think that this shave gel kept my legs protected from any sort of friction or razor burn. I noticed that the razor glided easily, and my skin felt soft and silky after the shave. This shave cream washed away easily with a little warm water, and left me feeling good.

I like this shave cream, because it actually is moisturizing as it claims to be. I did not have any problems with my skin feeling dry, or irritated. I

did not feel the burning that I usually do, and think this is the perfect product for people who are having a problem with shaving and sensitive skin, like me. After using just a tad bit of lotion, I noticed that my skin was silky, and I loved rubbing on my own skin. I would recommend this shave cream to anyone who is looking for something that locks in moisture. I like this Pure Silk formula, because it makes it easy to shave with almost any razor. I have used the cheapest, hard to deal with razors and still seem to get good results. My skin looks healthy and shiny, since I have been using this product. I could definitely see myself purchasing this again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031442130431/k2311a0310/3.10.11