Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette Bvlgari for women
  • I don't think this scent is going to be for everyone , but if it goes good with your chemistry then I am sure you will be happy with it
  • This scent is really a very pretty fragrance that I think makes a great work scent
  • I don't think that is a good deal , because this is not a cheap perfume at all
  • I suggest trying this perfume out for it's staying power before spending a lot of money on it
  • It is a friendly and passinate scent that I great recommend you trying as long as you don't mind spending the money on it and it's not great staying power

• by Gina Gott

If you enjoy light floral scents that are both fun and sophisticated , then Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari , is the scent for you. It is a well blended , simple scent that is perfect to wear every day. The only down sides to this perfume are the price and staying time , but I’ll get into that later. The scent itself is actually very refreshing and sensual. This is not a fragrance for young girls. This is a scent for confident and mature women who want to smell fresh and lovely. I don’t think this scent is going to be for everyone , but if it goes good with your chemistry then I am sure you will be happy with it.

It is a very expensive smelling fragrance that

turns heads. One of my favorite fragrance notes is Jasmine. This scent has a beautiful Jasmine note in it. It also has a great citrusy note in Orange Blossom that really works great with the Jasmine. There is also some Lotus and Musk added to it for added depth. This scent is really a very pretty fragrance that I think makes a great work scent. It could be worn at night too though or for just about any occasion. It is a very sweet and romantic type of perfume , that will turn heads in a good way.

It is a soft feminine scent , but not one that goes unnoticed. This fragrance stands out in a crowd but without being to overpowering. It is a very flirty scent for ...

• us floral perfume lovers. I do have to be honest about the staying power of this scent on me. It could be , because it just didn’t go with my chemistry , but this perfume just doesn’t last. I can spray this scent on and it will start fading and be gone in less than 3 hours on me. I don’t think that is a good deal , because this is not a cheap perfume at all. Every spray of this stuff is expensive to me.

I don’t mind paying extra money for a good quality perfume. I do mind paying for a scent that doesn’t stay on my skin though. You can find this perfume at many high end department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue or Macys. A 1.7

oz bottle cost about $75.00. I would not pay that much again for it even though I really like the scent. I suggest trying this perfume out for it’s staying power before spending a lot of money on it. I do like the bottle that this scent comes in though. It is a sleek black bottle with a gold spray top. The bottle looks rich and expensive , just like the perfume inside of it.

If you want a nice day scent and friendly sweet night scent , then try this one. It is a good perfume for Jasmine lovers. It is a friendly and passinate scent that I great recommend you trying as long as you don’t mind spending the money on it and it’s not great staying power.

Mary Cee says :

re : I don’t think this scent is going to be for everyone , but if it goes good with your chemistry then I am sure you will be happy with it
    I have known a lot of women who have different preferences when it comes to perfume. I have a number of friends who become a little bit dizzy when it comes to overly sweet and feminine perfume. In my case, I love feminine and floral scent and I have to admit I have a weakness for Bvlgari.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610031442120431/k2311a0310/3.10.11