Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein  » Health  »
  • I also noticed how fine like sand the powder is and does not clump together when I am pouring it into my container
  • I will continue using this protein and will recommend it to family, friends and strangers looking for a quality protein product

• by Gymguy Jeff

When it comes to selecting a protein, quality is an essential characteristic for a supplement that is taken multiple times throughout the day. I have been using Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey for several years now and have never came across another protein that offers affordability with a high grade product. This time around I purchased the 5lb bottle of Vanilla Ice Cream Whey and as usual, am very satisfied.

It

only contains 120 calories and 1 gram of fat, yet boasts 24 grams of whey protein isolates and peptides with 5. 5g of bcaas and 4 grams of glutamine and precursors.

When added with water in a cup and mixed with a spoon, there is a little clumping for a few minutes before braking down but when used in a shaker cup or blender it dissolves completely and instantly. I also noticed how fine like sand the powder is and does not clump together when I am pouring it into my container.

The taste of the Vanilla Ice Cream could not be any better and is tasteful with water, milk or orange juice. Chocolate and Cake Batter flavors that I tried in the past also tasted fantastic compared with other brands.

I really enjoy Optimum Nutrition’s whey because I train at night and do not ...

• Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
      need a supplement that will cause me to bloat before bed. There is virtually no bloating when used with water and I can immediately feel my muscles become fuller minutes after taking down a two-scoop shake.

I also found on the internet an article based on heavy metals that are sometimes found in proteins and Optimum Nutrition’s was marked as the lowest metal rating with almost zero metals at all. This further

gained my trust in their purity and quality standards.

In my three to four years of using their protein I have not experienced any side effects nor do I have any cons to this product. I am happy to say that Gold Standard 100% Whey is exactly what you are getting for a very competitive price.

I will continue using this protein and will recommend it to family, friends and strangers looking for a quality protein product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031442020431/k2311a0310/3.10.11