Mass Caps XP by IDS  » Health  »
Most nutrition shops and online stores
  • I first noticed the star on the box that said “now with Arachidonic Acid” and have herd good reviews of it so was then determined to see what it was capable of
  • After researching Arachidonic Acid a little, I found out its responsible for super fast recovery and was soon going to see if it was true or not
  • Other than that issue everything worked fantastic with Mass Caps XP and would probably be best taken for preparation to an event such as contest, sport, or outing
  • I think its best to stick to a very low fat diet with this supplement because it could probably make you appear fatter than usual due to swollen muscles and the excessive fat

• by Gymguy Jeff

I am not typically a big advocate for hormone enhancing supplements but with finding a box of MassCaps XP 60 count on clearance at my local nutrition shop, I couldn’t resist at least trying it. I first noticed the star on the box that said “now with Arachidonic Acid” and have herd good reviews of it so was then determined to see what it was capable of.

In addition to Arachidonic Acid there were a few other ingredients that I was familiar with such as Tribulus, Green Tea, Geranium, Longifolia Jack, Sunflower

seed oil and a few new ones that I was new to such as Buplurium Bergamottin and Hoelene.

After researching Arachidonic Acid a little, I found out its responsible for super fast recovery and was soon going to see if it was true or not.

The box recommended one- two capsules every day but I started with only one a day.

The capsules were easy to swallow and not too large.

After the first 4 days I was already noticing how my body was being thicker and harder.

Strength in the gym ...

• remained constant if not a little elevated but my mental attitude seemed to always say “keep going”.

By the second week I noticed how well I had been sleeping and how HIIT workouts were not making me sore the next day.

With me being the “lab rat” who always tries new products, my friends were already asking me what I was taking and had some concerns from my girlfriend thinking I was cycling steroids.

By the third week I slowed the dosages to a halt due to noticing my hair was falling

out much faster because of the elevated testosterone levels.

Other than that issue everything worked fantastic with Mass Caps XP and would probably be best taken for preparation to an event such as contest, sport, or outing.

The downside to MassCaps other than hair loss would be the puffy feeling of the muscles that made me at times feel more fat than muscular.

I think its best to stick to a very low fat diet with this supplement because it could probably make you appear fatter than usual due to swollen muscles and the excessive fat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031442010431/k2311a0310/3.10.11