1.M.R. pre-workout dietary supplement by BPI
At most nutrition shops and online stores
  • First thing I noticed was upon checking out the ingredients is that it is stuffed with stimulants such as Guarana, Yerba Mate, Schizandra A, and a monster does of caffeine (300mg)
  • The taste first hit me as a little sweet but definitely better than other supplements such as Anadrolic State GT
  • R., I would recommend a creatine product to go with it since each serving does not contain an effective amount
  • Just avoid taking near the evening to avoid staying up all night

• by Gymguy Jeff

I am new to the “ultra concentrated” supplement world and 1. M. R. Orange flavor is the second supplement next to Jack3d that I have just bought in hopes of better effects.

I have seen advertisements for this a lot of bodybuilding. com along with positive reviews and decided to check out the hype. First thing I noticed was upon checking out the ingredients is that it is stuffed with stimulants such as Guarana, Yerba Mate, Schizandra A, and a monster does of caffeine (300mg).

Other ingredients including Arginine, B-Alanine, Tauring,

Tyrosine, Creatine Monohydrate, Vit. C, Grape seed, Red wine, and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. I knew I was in for one hell of a ride to the gym.

The taste first hit me as a little sweet but definitely better than other supplements such as Anadrolic State GT. I would not mind drinking this daily, as it did taste more on the flavorful side. As for mixing, it blended really well and I did not run into any powder chunks floating in my cup to give me that bitter beer ...

• face once a piece hit my tongue.

After roughly 3-4 minutes, I can feel my chest expand to take bigger breaths of air, my eyes feel like they dilated in response to the stimulants, and a on edge tension was brought over me. Feeling like I should be going 100mph to the gym, I felt like someone for some reason was chasing me. Workouts were a blur due to the intensity of this 1.

M. R. and seemed to sloppily powerhouse though my workouts.

The workouts consisted of more mental

than physical. I can say that I had side effects ranging in the jitteriness to edgy, wired feeling and also do not sleep well if taken past 4 or so in the afternoon. Overall I can say if you are a person who enjoys this type of rush than this is specifically made for you.

In addition to 1. M. R.

, I would recommend a creatine product to go with it since each serving does not contain an effective amount. Just avoid taking near the evening to avoid staying up all night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410031441990431/k2311a0310/3.10.11