Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Essential Lip Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love lip balms and am always on the lookout for the one that does it all
  • I regularly browse the chapstick aisle at CVS and I noticed that Nivea had a couple of new lip care products
  • It's well worth the money and I definitely plan to repurchase it

• by Aishah

I bought this a couple of years ago. I love lip balms and am always on the lookout for the “one” that does it all. I regularly browse the chapstick aisle at CVS and I noticed that Nivea had a couple of new lip care products. I debated about buying

I picked this up and tried it out as soon as I got to my car. It went on my

lips like silk. It didn’t feel like oil on my lips. It was perfect.

I used it before applying lipstick as well. It keeps matte lipsticks from drying out my lips.

I did notice that my lips were peeling a lot during the time that I used it and not in the sense that my lips were dry and cracking. I put the Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Essential Lip Care ...

• on every night and when I woke up, I wiped it off with a tissue and all of the dead skin came off with it leaving my lips soft and smooth. I reapplied the product often because I loved the feel of it. It kept my lips soft for a long time and I loved that it didn’t give me that waxy feeling that other chapsticks I have tried gave
        me.

It has a light scent which didn’t really bother me. I am usually sensitive to scented skin care products including some lip care products.

This was one of my favorite lip products. I finished it and haven’t repurchased it yet since I have other products I am finishing up. I rarely finish products so it speaks volumes when I do.

It’s well worth the money and I definitely plan to repurchase it.

Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Essential Lip Care

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110031441950431/k2311a0310/3.10.11